Anime Central Forums
jsieczkar

Spring 2012

Here is the chart for the upcoming season.

http://static.neregate.com/2012/02/neregate.com-Spring-2012-Anime-v3.1.png

There are a couple that I am interested in the coming season:

Ozuma I'm going to give anything created by Matsumoto Leiji a shot.

Jormungand gives me the same vibe that Black Lagoon did and White Fox did a good job on Steins:Gate.

Sakamichi no Apollon I read the first 4 chapters of the manga and it is very good start to the series. With the staff credits the show has: Director Watanabe Shin`ichirou (Macross Plus, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), Character Design: Yuuki Nobuteru (Record of Lodoss War, Escaflowne, Paradise Kiss), Music: Kanno Youko (Macross Plus, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop), Production: Mappa (Maruyama Masao's new company) it has to be amazing.

Gabichox   

Kore ha Zonbi desuka is getting a second season!?!?!? ;AA;!!!

Natsuiro Kiseki

Sankarea

Tsuritama

Tasogare OtomexAmnesia

Acchi Kocchi

Hyou-ka

Upotte

^ Those are the ones I'm looking forward to.

Kroogah   

This season is amazing, just like last Spring. I picked up about 10 shows last year (Nichijou, Tiger & Bunny, Hyouge Mono, Azazel-san, Ano Hana, etc.) and I'm sitting at around 15 this season.

So far, Lupin III is my favorite, probably the show of the year. I'm really liking Space Brothers and Zetman too. And then there's Acchi Kocchi, Tasogare Otome X Amnesia, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Fate/Zero, Sankarea, so many good shows to watch! And I haven't even seen Jormungand or Apollon yet.

Dedicated to watching this season

Acchi Kocchi - Tsumiki is so precious and adorable. I think I found a moe blob I can tolerate.

Sankarea - Creepy looking protag with a zombie fetish? I'm intrigued.

Mysterious Girlfriend X - Writer for this one has a major drool fetish, just saiyan.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka - Of the Dead!

Fate Zero S2

Going to give it 3 episodes to catch my interest

Accel World - Refreshing to see a protag who isn't the ideal body type

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Dropping after first Episode

Haiyore Nya - I might watch it randomly though just too see the violent scenes which are the only good parts

Waiting for the season to end to marathon

Hyou-ka

kahad   

Watching

Fate/zero 2nd

Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san!

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Of The Dead

Lupin III : Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Medaka Box

Nazo no Kanojo X

Saki Achiga-hen

Sankarea

Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

Upotte

Left over from last season

Aquarion Evol

Bodacious Space Pirates

Recorder to Randsell

I'm watching Sankarea, Lupin III, Kore wa Zombie, Accel World, & Phi Brain Season 2

Got a bunch from last season that haven't finished

Knight in the Area & Bodacious Space Pirates are the first 2 off the top of my head

Space Brothers, Polar Bear Café and Lupin have all been very good and I am looking forward to next week after every episode. noitaminA has definitely gotten its grove back after a few lackluster seasons with Kids on the Slope and Tsuritama both are must buys after one episode.

Just finished the 3rd Episode of Sankarea. It left me with an uneasy feeling about the series that I can't quite put my finger on... We'll see how Episode 4 plays out.

Loving Acchi Kocchi a lot. I'm a huge 4 Koma fan so I guess that makes sense.

Mysterious Girlfriend X is keeping me interested for now, will continue to watch.

Need to catch up on Fate/Zero and Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka - Of the Dead!

Keans   

Ah! Glad to see someone posted it up. Been so busy with school and all. It makes me happy to see people keeping this alive.

Anyways I haven't really payed much attention to the list but I had some extra time the other day and was able to see a few series. So far...

Accel Word, is looking pretty awsome. The chubby main character is an interesting twist, I want to see how it all plays out.

The other one is Zetman, which Seems very old school devilman type series, it has potential.

Edited by Keans

Ekqo   

Sakamichi no Apollon for me. That's it. ^^; I plan on spending my summer catching up on series from last summer that I dropped and ones I never finished at all.

Sankarea just suddenly started getting really pervy really fast. Not sure if I like this turn...

Fate/Zero continues to be filled with OMFG awesome.

Stay tuned for more!