Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterHavik

Fg players..Where you at?

I need to see all my Fg players stand and shout. I got plans for ACen fighting game wise. I'm trying to get some of the chitown players and Midwest players come down for marvel, Sf, mk9, and other games. I really want to use push Sc5 and Naruto Generations the most because those two games are really solid in my opinion.

Edited by MasterHavik

I need to see all my Fg players stand and shout. I got plans for ACen fighting game wise. I'm trying to get some of the chitown players and Midwest players come down for marvel, Sf, mk9, and other games. I really want to use push Sc5 and Naruto Generations the most because those two games are really solid in my opinion.

Not my best genre, but I enjoy them. I own and have experience in the following:

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (PS3)

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (PS3)

Bushido Blade (PS1)

Darkstalkers 3 (PS1)

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PSP)

Fighters Megamix (Saturn)

Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP)

Guilty Gear Petit (Wonderswan Color)

Guilty Gear X (PS2)

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PS2)

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match (PS2)

Marvel vs. Capcom (Dreamcast)

Psychic Force 2012 (Dreamcast)

Rival Schools (PS1)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS1)

Street Fighter: The Movie (Saturn) (#sobaditsgood)

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Wii)

Virtual-On (Saturn)

Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (Dreamcast)

X-Men: Children of the Atom (Saturn)

I'm especially down for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and/or BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend.

Edited by Sir Viver

Not a bad list. there are some solid games there.

Hope I can get in touch with you at ACen. I'm planning on holding a tournament for my favorite fighting game,

Catherine_Logo.jpg

Edited by Sir Viver

Aw, hell yeah! Count me in man! i'm a beast at that game. I love all the true endings. Well, I think the evil one is kind of dumb, but funny.

In hindsight, I think even the true endings weren't quite as satisfying as the journey itself... to quote a certain someone. Still, the true "evil" ending made me laugh harder than almost anything else in the vidya, with a few exceptions. (Specifically: the Forest of Myth 'text adventure' from NieR, the Mad Midget Five boss fight intro from God Hand, and the true ending from No More Heroes.)

Anyway, I love the multiplayer in Catherine. It's my personal GOTY 2011 for the versus mode alone. Hope to play some rounds against you at ACen!

Edited by Sir Viver