Anime Central Forums
Ramza Beoulve

Strange/Cool/Weird/Evil dreams?

So I'm on this galleon just before sunset, out on the high seas...with Batman and a minotaur named Kharomuth and we're fighting off the evil minions of cthulhu. A Kerplunk here a WHAM there...cultists and mindflayers and evil robot ninja pirates. There was a lot more to it than that. It's all I can remember. Also, I had that dream a couple years ago. I just remembered it now.

That sounds like a really exciting dream. Most of my dreams are either really creepy or really bizarre. A couple of nights ago, I had this dream where I was being followed around everywhere by a grizzly bear that wanted to attack me. When I woke up from the dream, I was really freaked out, but now it just seems kind of silly. When I was a kid I used to have this reoccuring dream that I was being attacked by a giant octopus. It kind of makes me happy the nights where I don't have any dreams at all (or at least don't remember them).

Most of my dreams are creepy but I do have one dream that I thought was really cool..I had it after I watched Ouran High School Host Club hehe. Anyways basically I fell through the sky and into a train which I was the only passenger on. The seats were very plush and velvety red. The train twirled around a mountain on the tracks and went underground still twirling around the mountain. It then pulled up to a train station and I got off. I waited in a long line of people but the people were black and they didn't talk at all. I found out that they got sucked into tubes that had good dreams or bad dreams labeled above them. When it was finally my turn I was sucked equally as hard into both the tubes on either side and then I realized that in front of me was a door that said employees only and so I pushed forward against the tubes will through that door. I fell through that doorway into the clouds again but the sky was very blue unlike before when I was falling and the clouds were gray like it was going to rain. So I fell into a clearing of grass surrounded by trees and then after a few minutes a Cheshire cat that I swear was Hikaru told me to get on the pogo stick or the gummy snakes would eat me and as soon as we took our first leap I saw that if I had stayed where I was I would have been nommed. Yea that's all I remember but I had that dream when I was like 13. It was really colorful and detailed. Only dream I've ever remembered clearly.

That sounds like a really exciting dream. Most of my dreams are either really creepy or really bizarre. A couple of nights ago, I had this dream where I was being followed around everywhere by a grizzly bear that wanted to attack me. When I woke up from the dream, I was really freaked out, but now it just seems kind of silly. When I was a kid I used to have this reoccuring dream that I was being attacked by a giant octopus. It kind of makes me happy the nights where I don't have any dreams at all (or at least don't remember them).

Sounds like you get attacked by wild animals a lot. ;D Octopus. Hentai!

Sounds like you get attacked by wild animals a lot. ;D Octopus. Hentai!

lol. Well, I was pretty young when I had the dream, so there wasn't any hentai involved (I was so innocent back then. lol). I do seem to have dreams involving wild animals a lot, though. I've dreamt that I was being followed/bitten by snakes before, and I also had a dream where I was fishing for giant alligators using nothing but a hook and a thin piece of fishing line.

Jeff   

So, here's a little reminder to myself. My streams are always pretty strange. I'll post tonight's dream here tomorrow.

Kii   

I dream vividly every night.

It's a blessing when it's nice.

But nightmares tend to upset me more than the average person because of it.

My entire life is a dream. You are all part of it. Therefore you are not real, and as such must be purged from my mind by a high paid therapist and expensive drugs/alcohol. Prepare for your extermination.

My entire life is a dream. You are all part of it. Therefore you are not real, and as such must be purged from my mind by a high paid therapist and expensive drugs/alcohol. Prepare for your extermination.

Gobble gobble :3

Jeff   

FINALLY something. My dreaming hasn't worked too well lately. Probably because I talked about it! (Example: I mention that I always sneeze twice, I start to sneeze once).

SO, this is somehow Futurama. Also there is a nuclear apocalypse and I am an android. And everyone else around me is an android. There is a lady named Alex. But then it stopped being Futurama. We all leave Earth in some super amazing space ship. There are only six of us. But then it turns into a fighting game and the roster has a good 60 characters.

Ta dah. Nonsense dream.

I had a dream I was living through a Hitler/internment camp type setting. But they let women and men shower in the same area. But I remember I didn’t get captured right away – I was sneaking into a giant robot they were using to murder people/ hold a family captive. So I went in with 3 of my friends; we made it up through the foot and then I got the family out but as I let the last person out I wasn’t able to get out. They found me and So I was sent to wash my hair and I remember they gave me a really comfy sweatshirt and I was going to go into battle, they had swords sitting out and I knew I was going to escape…then I woke up.