Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mock-Kappa

Pokemon White movie : Victini and Zekrom

Ok, so I'm sure some of us are 'too grown up' for kiddie Anime and/or will claim the only good theater Pokemon movies were the first Pokemon: the movie and Pokemon 2000. But I guess there is going to be limited nation wide showings of Pokemon the movie: White- Victini and Zekrom on December 3rd and 4th. http://pokemon.cinedigm.com/get-tickets#IL

For Illinois:

Goodrich Randall 16

550 N. Randall Road

Batavia, IL 60510

Wehrenberg Galaxy 14 Cine

1111 Wylie Drive

Bloomington, IL 61701

Wehrenberg St. Clair 10

50 Ludwig Drive

Fairview Heights, IL 62208

Goodrich Kendall 10

95 5th Street

Oswego, IL 60543

Rave Grand Prairie 18

5311 West American Prairie Dr.

Peoria, IL 61615

Goodrich Willow Knolls 14

4100 W. Willow Knolls

Peoria, IL 61615

Goodrich Savoy 16

232 W. Burwash

Savoy, IL 61874

I almost wonder if any of these theaters will be flash mobed by Pokemon cosplayers.

All theaters are too far from me.

I still have my ticket stubs for the first 3 Pokemon movies. The problem with them is that I hated the changes that were made from the original Japanese version. They released it in full screen, not widescreen. Added CG crap on it. "Power of One"? Really? Pokemon is about teamwork. Don't get me started with the music(could've been handled better).

All theaters are too far from me.

I still have my ticket stubs for the first 3 Pokemon movies. The problem with them is that I hated the changes that were made from the original Japanese version. They released it in full screen, not widescreen. Added CG crap on it. "Power of One"? Really? Pokemon is about teamwork. Don't get me started with the music(could've been handled better).

This is how I feel exactly. Down to a T.

Went to today's showing. Not as bad as I was expecting, Looking forward to riffing on it with friends when it comes out on DVD. Also, I guess the Pokemon: Black movie is going to be on Cartoon Network next Sat. , Dec. 10th, at 6 P.M. central time.