Anime Central Forums
Kickastina

Wish Corruption

Lelo   

Granted. It stops being toxic, and instead becomes so wonderful that you can never stop playing even for a second and you waste away at your computer. But hey, at least it was a good game.

I wish I had more money for cosplay supplies.

Granted. It stops being toxic, and instead becomes so wonderful that you can never stop playing even for a second and you waste away at your computer. But hey, at least it was a good game.

I wish I had more money for cosplay supplies.

Granted, but now you're wanted for embezzlement from your job.

I wish I had the only winning Mega Millions ticket for this Tuesday.

Tim   

Granted but you don't read the fine print and it states they won't pay if there is only one ticket that wins.

I wish Anime Central was more than 3 days long.

Granted but you don't read the fine print and it states they won't pay if there is only one ticket that wins.

I wish Anime Central was more than 3 days long.

Granted, but you are removed by security and your name is blacklisted from ever attending again. :P

I wish I were perpetually drunk.

Granted, but you are always an emotional drunk.

I wish for my wallet to never be empty.

Granted. Your wallet is full of ATM receipts from all the times you checked and expected to have a withdrawable bank account balance.

I have this desire for a perfectly-functioning device that could teleport myself and my belongings to and from ACen at my command with no negative effects whatsoever and also didn't malfunction when I use it. I wish that desire were real.

S1NN3R   

I have this desire for a perfectly-functioning device that could teleport myself and my belongings to and from ACen at my command with no negative effects whatsoever and also didn't malfunction when I use it. I wish that desire were real.

Granted. Your desire is real. Your device, however, will never exist.

I wish there were 9 days in the week

Liore   

Granted. You now work seven days a week instead of your normal hours. You make just as much money.

I was I could bleach my hair without it getting harmed

Granted. You're in prison serving a life sentence for some random crime and you cosplay every day as a prisoner.

I wish everyone, including myself, has fun at ACen this year. (corrupt THAT)

Granted, everyone attending ACen will enjoy EVERY single minute of it, causing many to become sleep deprived and pass out at work/school the following Monday. Come to think of it, isn't that what normally happens?

I wish I could attend all of the ACens and similar conventions that I missed throughout my life.

Liore   

Granted, you are now broke and homeless because of excessive spending at the conventions.

I wish I would see Kuvira cosplayers this year at ACen.

Granted, everyone attending ACen will enjoy EVERY single minute of it, causing many to become sleep deprived and pass out at work/school the following Monday. Come to think of it, isn't that what normally happens?

Good thing I'm staying in my room until Monday. :P

Anyway...

Granted, you are now broke and homeless because of excessive spending at the conventions.

I wish I would see Kuvira cosplayers this year at ACen.

Granted, but it'll be on YouTube because you couldn't make it to ACen this year.

I wish I could get to ACen this year by TARDIS instead of Amtrak.

Granted, but as typical the TARDIS gets there when the Doctor needs to be, not when he want's to be, and it's Sunday at 230pm as everything is winding down. The Doctor needed to help with the clean up, as someone brought some alien babies that spawn exponentially in the after-glow of a great weekend at ACen.

I wish they Hyatt wasn't so expensive and hard to get into during ACen weekend, leaving me less stressed and with more money to spend on ConSwag.

Edited by Lust_Valentine

Granted, but as typical the TARDIS gets there when the Doctor needs to be, not when he want's to be, and it's Sunday at 230pm as everything is winding down. The Doctor needed to help with the clean up, as someone brought some alien babies that spawn exponentially in the after-glow of a great weekend at ACen.

I wish they Hyatt wasn't so expensive and hard to get into during ACen weekend, leaving me less stressed and with more money to spend on ConSwag.

Granted. You sleep through the whole weekend and wake up relaxed at 4PM on Sunday.

I wish this train I'm on would speed it up to Chicago already.

Granted. The train is going so fast that it can't stop in time and ends up de-railing. You spend all of ACen in the hospital, but recover nicely by Monday.

I wish I could leave work early and head over to the hotel already, instead of waiting to leave at 4pm!

Granted, you will now be sent back to 10 minutes before 4 P.M. so that you may leave early.

P.S. You are henceforth caught in a time loop between now and 4 P.M. last.

I wish for it not to rain in Rosemont for the next 72 hours.

Granted, you will now be sent back to 10 minutes before 4 P.M. so that you may leave early.

P.S. You are henceforth caught in a time loop between now and 4 P.M. last.

I wish for it not to rain in Rosemont for the next 72 hours.

Granted. You're taken to the hospital because you collapsed from heat exhaustion and are kept in observation for 72 hours.

I wish it were ACen 2016 already.