Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keans

Fall Anime List

Keans   

Fall Anime List

Opps... Fell asleep on this one. Sorry for the delay, here we are again with the Fall Anime List!~

The List provides images and basic info on the series, plus its comes in an easy to save JPG format.

The list comes from Neregate.Com, they usually release list by seasons. (Warning: The link I provided is SFW but beware that some sections of the site arnt/NSFW so dont stray off from my link)

Now, what series are you looking foward too??

--------------------------------------------------

Edit: Here is my Input~

Kyoukai Senjoy No Horizon

- I seen a preview of it before and it looked quite epic so I want to check it out.

Hunter x Hunter

- I followed the manga and previous anime so i'm just curios to see what kind of "alternate retelling" they do for it.

Phi Brain: Kami No Puzzle

- I tend to like puzzles and problem solving, im curious to see if the series will keep my ineterest.

Un-Go

- Same as Phi Brain.

Guilty Crown

-The sypnosis and pv catched my attention, had some interesting action.

Mirai Nikki

- I would recommend everyone to keep an eye on this one because its bound to become VERY popular. The Manga is alredy quite popular, a type of psycological thriller that will appeal to fans of Death Note, tho without all the cute males characters. I personally didnt like Death Note but I liked this series. It also has a type of battle royal feel to it.

And thats all for my list!~ =)

Edited by Keans

I'm like wise intrested in the new Hunter x Hunter. I've watched all the previous series including the Greed Island OVAs & been reading the manga. I'm hoping we get to see the Chimera Ant arc animated, there's some great scenes during the arc.

Looking forward to Last Exile: Fam, the silver Wing. I enjoyed Last Exile, but I haven't finished watching it yet

Fate/Zero is something I've been hoping for for quite the while. I'm looking forward to seeing True Assassin.

C3 sound like an interesting plot.

Also great to see Lupin getting some love, I'm a huge fan :happydance:

Ben-to I see before (manga wise,) or read something really similar. The plot sounds familar.

C^3 sounds interesting as well as Mirai Nikki, which reminds me of Monster. OMG HunterxHunter is bishified lol.

*Rereads* Another Gundam? Is 00 over?

Persona 4 Yes a la M. Bision.

I'm like wise intrested in the new Hunter x Hunter. I've watched all the previous series including the Greed Island OVAs & been reading the manga. I'm hoping we get to see the Chimera Ant arc animated, there's some great scenes during the arc.

Unfortunately I read somewhere that they are planning on just re-doing the series. I'm with you, and would love to see them continue from where they left off, although I don't think it will happen.

Keans   

Unfortunately I read somewhere that they are planning on just re-doing the series. I'm with you, and would love to see them continue from where they left off, although I don't think it will happen.

I blame the Manga-Ka its the second time he has taken a years break from the series...=_=;; He needs to hurry up and finished the series. *Looks up manga* Oh...it seem he finally started making new chapters again...About damn time!!!

I blame the Manga-Ka its the second time he has taken a years break from the series...=_=;; He needs to hurry up and finished the series. *Looks up manga* Oh...it seem he finally started making new chapters again...About damn time!!!

Being a manga ka is a bad job. =.=

Compared to animators and voice actors, the have to work 12-48 hours on panels at times. If they get sick its over. Also meetings, relocation with staff, buy supplies (I heard its out of their pocket,) and meeting with animators is stressful.

Also no personal time during projects. Maybe a months worth of work, depending on luck/staff then a break.

As long as he doesn't dies I can wait. I rather not have a rushed ending, like that one manga.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon -- looks intresting via the previews

Tamayura: Hitotose -- A Hal Film Maker show if nothing else it will look amazing......and be paced like a snail

Guilty Crown -- noitaminA

Un-Go -- noitaminA

Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing -- The last chance for Gonzo maybe, the first one was good other then the normal Gonzo ending.

Keans   

Being a manga ka is a bad job. =.=

Compared to animators and voice actors, the have to work 12-48 hours on panels at times. If they get sick its over. Also meetings, relocation with staff, buy supplies (I heard its out of their pocket,) and meeting with animators is stressful.

Also no personal time during projects. Maybe a months worth of work, depending on luck/staff then a break.

As long as he doesn't dies I can wait. I rather not have a rushed ending, like that one manga.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hold anything against Manga-Ka's I know their job isn't easy. I just wished he had been able to finished the Ant Saga before taking such a long break after all he was near the end already. Also I believe he should perhaps consider switching his Manga from a weekly serializations to a more appropriated monthly or bi-monthly serialization seeing as his series seems to suffer from continues hiatus.

Gwydion   

I currently only have 3 on my radar:

Bakuman (s. 2) - The manga's better, but I liked the first one well enough, and the story only gets better.

Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing - Love the first series! No question I'm trying this one out, though I'm keeping my hopes low just in case. Still, it's the one I'm most excited for!

Chihayafuru - The premise made me think of Hikaru no Go (my favorite manga), so I gave the manga a quick peek, and I'm now really looking forward to the anime. The characters are a lot of fun, and you can't go wrong with that.

Might check out the Digimon Xros Wars and Shakugan no Shana continuations, but Taiki has gotten even more bland over 40-something episodes, if that's possible, and while I liked the initial premise of SnS, several parts bored me to tears... but I am curious how it would end. Maybe if I've got extra free time. As for the rest, nothing really grabs me yet, but I'll wait for reviews to pop up.

kahad   

I'm going to be busy in the fall. Welcome change from this season.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Persona 4, Last Exile, Shana, Fate/Zero, Mirai Nikki, Carnival Phantasm, and the Higurashi OVAs

Don't get me wrong, I don't hold anything against Manga-Ka's I know their job isn't easy. I just wished he had been able to finished the Ant Saga before taking such a long break after all he was near the end already. Also I believe he should perhaps consider switching his Manga from a weekly serializations to a more appropriated monthly or bi-monthly serialization seeing as his series seems to suffer from continues hiatus.

Reminds me of Berserk lol!

Keans   

Reminds me of Berserk lol!

Oh god... don't get me started on that one...*twitch* I'm 98% sure that either ill die or the manga-ka will die before the series is ever complete. I don't think he is even halfway with the story he has planed. I will admit tho his artwork is spectacular.

Guilty Crown -- noitaminA

Un-Go -- noitaminA

NoitaminA those good animation but if its them then the series will probably be quite short.

We a well into the Fall season what is everyone watching still? Here is how I ran them:

#1: Chihayafuru. For a a show based on a very boring "game" (its a teaching tool) the show is very good.

#2: Hunter x Hunter. The orginal was good so is this one.

#3: Un-Go. It isn't that good but at least it art looks original which is more then the rest can say.

#4: Last Exile –Fam, The Silver Wing. I am finding myself hoping that Fam, Jizel, and Milia are captured by Luscinia and tortured to death. Other then the main cast minus Luscinia, Alauda and the returning cast being Moe crap the show is OK

#5: Persona 4. I have never been a fan of the Persona games but the show isn't a bad filler of time.

#6: Guilty Crown. Its a Bay movie in that it is style over substance lots of explosions and great animation but not much else.

Normandy   

Thus far I've been watching:

Fate/Zero

Mirai Nikki

Persona 4

Shakugan no Shana III

Tamayura Hitotose

Also gave Mashiroiro Symphony a shot, but that garbage got dropped very quickly. :thumbdown:

kahad   

I am watching Ben-To:

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai

C3

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam

Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai

Maken-Ki!

Mirai Nikki

Persona 4

Shakugan no Shana III

Un-Go