Anime Central Forums
OtakuChica

Favorite Anime Couple?

Keans   

Since I don't feel like I need to keep debating my past choices. I will post a new one =D

I tend to forget series that have already finish ^^;;

Eyeshield 21!!

Sena x Suzuna

Hiruma x Mamori

Please don't kill me for saying this... but in Trigun I looooove the fact how Meryl Stryfe has a crush on Vash. I love it so much. I don't think that Vash feels anything for her as much, but just the tension is adorable to me between them. ^_^

Please don't kill me for saying this... but in Trigun I looooove the fact how Meryl Stryfe has a crush on Vash. I love it so much. I don't think that Vash feels anything for her as much, but just the tension is adorable to me between them. ^_^

Its weird, in the manga there is no Millie/Wolfwood and Meryl/Vash.

So non manga fans used to bump heads with the Wolfwood/Vash fans. I don't know now, since everything is the big five. I think they cooled off.

I personally read all the Trigun pairings, (I even made a story with a teasing hint of Meryl/Vash son along with Millie/Wolfwood daughter. It was up to the reader's interpretation,) but my favorite back then was...Knives/Vash *facepalm*

Ah! Kaoru and Kenshin! The end of Samurai X Reflection is like the saddest most beautiful scene ever. They really loved each other...

I'm going through ALL of Rurouni Kenshin now with all the movies....ooooh don't tell me don't tell me!!!! XD

But I did have a feeling from the beginning Kaoru and Kenshin were going to well....perhaps fall in love. ^_^

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko

Kii   

Accidentally posted twice (no idea how since this board has spam control but....)

In place of one of my old posts I will admit...

One Piece: Sanji x Nami

u_u

Edited by Kii

Kii   

NANA: Hachiko x Nobu

Nodame Cantabile: Nodame x Chiaki

Fruits Basket: Akito x Shigure

All romance anime/manga. Derpderpderp.

Edited by Kii

Ohki   

Agreeing with Kii re; Chiaki/Nodame. My favorite Nodame Cantabile ship, though, is forever Mine/Kiyora. Forever.

I haven't finished reading Nodame sadly. I have been trying to buy the manga volumes and B and N no longer carries them.

Currently into: Narumi/Raidou, Ohana x Tohru

tumblr_llziukd4nR1qd3iz5o1_500.png

Edited by The Fujoshi

Accidentally posted twice (no idea how since this board has spam control but....)

In place of one of my old posts I will admit...

One Piece: Sanji x Nami

u_u

awwwww. Such a classic. :3

And I'm ALL about Kouta x Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied. :3

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko

I also like Kyon and Haruhi. It's not your straight lovey-dovey couple.

That's the only pairing I don't like. I prefer Kyon with anyone else...or nobody at all.

I think it's because I hate tsundere types like her and what Asuka used to be from Evagelion. I was never a fan from subtropes of Yandere or Tsundere.

I like the pairing just that I don't really like her and the whole concept of the only reason why I'm dealing with you is because of the background, thing. Or someone would have slapped her already. A lot.

That's the only pairing I don't like. I prefer Kyon with anyone else...or nobody at all.

I think it's because I hate tsundere types like her and what Asuka used to be from Evagelion. I was never a fan from subtropes of Yandere or Tsundere.

I like the pairing just that I don't really like her and the whole concept of the only reason why I'm dealing with you is because of the background, thing. Or someone would have slapped her already. A lot.

Oh well, he ultimately chose

Haruhi

as far as the movie is concerned. It's inevitable lol. It all comes to what Kyon prefers.

Oh well, he ultimately chose

Haruhi

as far as the movie is concerned. It's inevitable lol. It all comes to what Kyon prefers.

Yeah I don't prefer the Movie or OVAs as canon or he would be so gay....for Itsuki just from the ship teasing alone as well as that one part that wasn't canon

Now if it was like Toradora then I would understand. I don't dislike all tsundere personalities, but she just reminds me of the Tsun only and rarely any Dere. And people liked it compared to her gender flipped guy version.

I kinda stopped reading the novels because I knew where it was heading and how the writer was going to just throw the two together, based on the notion that

Haruhi is a god so everyone supporting her from the shadows can not end up with Kyon least face her wraith.

Again if it wasn't for that then I wouldn't mind the couple. I mean if you like it cool but it just irates me at times. Reminds me of Sasuke/Sakura if they hooked up now.

Jessie   

Favorite Coupless....:)

Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Sango

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Pein/Konan

Ghost Hunt: Mai/Naru

The WallFlower: Noi/Takenaga

Black Butler: Ciel/Elizabeth

Bleach: Rukia/Ichigo

I think my list would go

Arima & Miyazawa - KareKano

Chiaki & Nodame - Nodame Cantabile

Vash and Meryl - Trigun ( From the Manga! there they actually do have an affectionate moment together. even if it is just a small moment lol)

Voxx   

Miwako x Arashi - Paradise Kiss. I love them so much!

Neuro x Yako - Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. They aren't really a couple, but in a fanfiction paradise they would be bdsm lovers. I love it.

Seras x Pip - Hellsing. Again, not really a couple, but they were adorable together.

Shishio x Yumi also Sano x Megumi - Rurouni Kenshin.

Sango x Miroku - InuYasha. How could you not love them? (Same with Rin and Sesshy) They were more interesting than Inu and Kagomes bs.

Deedlit x Parn - Record of Lodoss War. Adorable.

Yano x Nanami - Bokura Ga Ita. Again adorable.

Roy x Riza - FMA. Also adorable.

Hayate x Himeno - Pretear. ^

Chrono x Rosette - Chrono Crusade ^

...goes on...

Hmm... some of mine include...

Trowa x Quatre- Gundam Wing

Allelujah x Marie- Gundam 00

Kazehaya x Sawako- Kimi ni Todoke

Kyo x Tohru- Fruits Basket

Gakupo x Luka and Kaito x Len- Vocaloid

Tamahome x Miaka- Fushigi Yuugi

Kenshin x Kaoru- Rurouni Kenshin

Takuto x Mitsuki and Izumi x Meroko- Full Moon wo Sagashite

Tiger x Bunny- Tiger and Bunny

Voxx   

My all time favorite is so stupid. XD

Jessie and James from Pokemon. No joke.

It's not stupid. I love them too! :D

Vampire Knight, Zero x Yuki

spice and wolf, Horo x Lawrence

Slayers, Lina x Gourry, also Lina x xellos :0:

My all time favorite is so stupid. XD

Jessie and James from Pokemon. No joke.

OH MY GOSH YES!

I'm not the only one ^u^

I know one is not super human looking but Deunan and Briareos from Appleseed. They are so cute. At least in the manga you can just feel the romantic tension and it makes me awwwww everytime. Love them in the movies too ^w^.

Guest Inkwell09*   
Guest Inkwell09

Well...I will either be loved or ..."highly disliked" for writing this one...

USUK.

So much love :heart: