Anime Central Forums
MisakiMise

No.6

God I love this series. I have been reading the novels and its amazing.

But people argue about Nezumi/Shion lol.

Someone's been translating the books recently. I don't have the link off hand but I can find it again.

I haven't seen the anime but I will.

Edited by The Fujoshi

Ah, fantastic. I sort of started to read the novels, I'm only a few pages in.

If you find the link, please share. :D

The anime is very good too, though it's only up to 6 episodes.

And according to myanimelist.net, there will only be 11 episodes.

I love this series also * _* I've seen the anime so far...I've gotten up to episode 8...

(gasp) theres a novel?! (starts reading)

Keans   

I thin the sci-fi elements of it are interesting and Rat is kind of cool but if it turns into Shonen-Ai I'll definetly drop it. =P

I dropped it as well; it just seemed to lose its originality at some point as a drama. By episode 8 or so the characters were uninteresting and kind of paint by numbers and I had very little interest in what is going to happen next. Most of the discussion on the show has seemed to turn to "will they kiss", and general fan fiction fodder. Sadly it was the last of the summer 2011 that I was watching.

Gwydion   

I ended up dropping it too, and it was the only new one I picked up over the summer. The first two episodes I thought were really great, but by episode 3, I knew the plot wouldn't be as intriguing as I'd hoped, and by episode 7, I'd grown bored with the characters. I had pretty high hopes for it, too.

i dropped it at like ep 4 i think, because it seemed like it was turning into a yaoi

The novel is a lot better. Its actually not confirmed to be shonen-ai. (Or yaoi, which is basically gay hentai,) They don't get all mushy from what I read in the novels. The problem is anime usually messes canon for fangirls and the fangirls want something better than Hetalia or Vocaloid pairings.

Its like welcome to the NHK and Haruhi; the novels and manga were a lot better.