Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darko

Megaman Legends

Darko   

Here's where all the rage is put for the cancellation of the release and development of the Megaman legends 3 3ds game

they decided it wasn't popular enough to be released so they cancelled it altogether and wont even release the prototype

blahh!

STVO   

I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the first Mega Man Legends (Mega Man without a helmet?!?!?!) but it's a shame they won't make it as I knew a lot of people really liked the first two titles as well as the spin off of Tron-Bonne. I'm disappointed in them as well for canning Mega Man Universe, that one looked real interesting! It had regular Mega Man, American NES box cover Mega Man, and even Ryu of Street Fighter in it, I was prepared for some wackiness with that one!

Personally, I want to see Capcom make MegaMan 11 a 3D platformer or just start a 3D series with the original MegaMan and maybe a few of the classic MegaMan bosses and a few new ones.

I am kinda raging but I guess I see their point of view.

The Megaman series isn't as popular as the SF series and has similar treatment compared to the BOF series (Fans like it but not enough compared to the other series.) So Capcom decided that since the figures for the previous Legend games wasn't enough compared to the X series and original series, they decided to cancel it instead of risking it the same way they did with BOF dragon quarters or when the Edgeworth game was released in the USA (very horrible figures to the point that they decided not to release the sequel to the USA.)

To be frank I would have bought it even though I don't have a 3DS.

Capcom pass on doing a sequel?

Repent! For the end of days is nearly upon us!

Even better. Capcom passing on a MEGAMAN sequel. MEGAMAN.

Im a little sad about it, I think the Legend/Trigger series is pretty cool. Ah well.