Anime Central Forums
Krystal

Say something nice about the poster above you!

^ is nice to the elderly at the Sandwich Fair. ( I don't know, just the first thing that came to mind.:D)

^Seen around the fourms and considers them a helpful person and wanted to give thanks.

For starting this thread, you are a wonderful person. Every time I see a post by you and your amazing avatar you bring a smile to my face. You have a tenancy of saying things in a very quirk filled manner and... you are just a good person. I hope your Kodak turns up.

^ Uhmm...Has a cup full of win? >.<

:happydance:

I would've said something about your avatar, but there is quite a few of those.

^ has become one of my best friends in the entire f***ing world, and has introduced me to the people that I call my closest circle of friends. LOVE YOU BABY.

^ Is awesome enough to thank her friend for being her best friend. You never see that these days, and the is so awesome, because I can tell you do not take your friends for granted by recognizing the awesome things her friend has done for her. And you want to cosplay Seth Nightroad. That in itself is uber awesome. :D

I admire your strength as an individual and your resolve to be yourself in all situations and expand your horizons when the world boxes you in. Such comfort in your own self and courage to embrace it is a rare thing to gain in the earliest stages of adulthood, so I admire you and am sure it shall reward you with joy and happiness for the rest of your days :)

(wow, people are going really in depth with some of these. lol REALLY in depth. lol)

^Judging by his avatar, he must love Phoenix Wright. And whoever love Phoenix Wright is automatically epic, no questions asked. lol

I'm well aware that many people have gone the avatar route, but I haven't met many of you ppl IRL. Besides, now I have an excuse to comment on the SHEER AWESOMENESS THAT IS XENOBLADE'S AVI. I love L and I love Samuel L. Jackson; 'nuff said. XD

^ I've never met you in real life, but I'm sure you're awesome since your username is wolverine, meaning I'm sure you are some kind of fan of XMEN which is uber uber awesome.

^ is rather cunning when it comes to thinking up kind things to say to strangers. Most people would say something generic. (I liked what you said about my post :3)

^ is awesome for wanting to cosplay as Starfire someday. If I likewise realize my dream of cosplaying as Raven, you will be SO glomped. :)

^ is awesome because she's the forum pastry chef!!!! And it's so fitting because she is seriously L's #1 fan! I'd love to see some of the cakes/pastries you make!!! ^_^ And I bet they taste amazing....*drool* ^_^ :drool:

^Your cosplay.com is so impressive, I only wish I could cosplay as well as you do. All your cosplays are awesome, and never stop cosplaying. ^_^ I look forward to seeing more of your costumes. :D

^Uhhmm....Every time you post, I stare at your avatar and signature for whatever reason. So, in a sense, you are mesmerizing. >.<

^She stalks the bookstore employees, a skill that I need to learn, and I respect her for that. And it was awesome standing in line with you for the masquerade! I loved you Link cosplay! ^_^

^ Holy crap, that was you?! Now you're mega awesome! (Also, for that bit you did during "Whose Line Is It Anime?" Rage and the Major fits surprisingly well.)