Anime Central Forums
Krystal

Say something nice about the poster above you!

Krystal   

I saw this on another forum I go on, and lovveeedd it. It was so adorable.

This post doesn't count since I strted the thread, so someone pose something so we can say something nice about you.

You know you want to.

Carey Gaga demands it.

Mmkay I'll follow up for some love. That's really cool that you put this thread on here! ^_^

And you can't stop me from saying something nice. :3

Even though I have not met you (yet) at ACen, I am darn sure you are awesome to hang out with. :D

^ I saw pictures of your Sexy no Jutsu Naruto cosplay and I ADORED it. It's so awesome and quite hilarious in a good way, you pull it off great! :D

First of all I give you total props for doing Leland from Dr. Tran just due to the sheer obscurity and awesomeness of the character, but that's not nice enough for it to stand as my compliment.

I may only post every now and again on the ACen boards, but your name consistently crops up and you always have something to contribute, whether it small or large. You seem to be a fixture here and I for one am pleased that you're here. Never stop posting :D and good luck with the 2012 cosplays, especially if a Gen 1 Pokemon is one of them. That I would like to see.

^You are from Aurora and therefore remind me of the mall which is next to a Hooters which is where I used to call my health club.

Do not worry as this is a good thing o3o

Firstly you have ACen Staff on your ID, which instantly makes you a wonderful person who makes all of the continued fun and happiness we enjoy happen, whether the contributions are big or small, everyone who helps deserves the utmost praise.

But I'd also like to congratulate and admire you on the animation/graphic design bachelors/associates. I truly hope your continued hard work pays off and takes you to the highest places.

Keep on being amazing :D

^ If you cosplay as a Poke'mon next year, we can meet at the photoshoot and totally hang out, which will be awesome! ^___^ Or meet anytime at the con and hang and become friends! :D

edit: didn't notice my typos til after i posted.... >_>

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko

^ Is awesome because she'd like to hang out with me. Weee! I feel so loved! She and everyone here is no nice. :D I wish more people (like outside the awesome people at ACen) were just open to hanging out with everyone, and I think more of us would get along.^_^

edit: i can't type today. O.o

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko