Anime Central Forums
Keans

[C] Control - The Money of Soul and Possibility

Keans   

I wanted to make a Cosplay Gathering post for next year but I realize many people might not know about this anime yet. If you dont know anything about [C] Control, the go here and watch the opening and tell me it doesnt look like an awsome anime.

[C] Control - The Money of Soul and Possibility

Is a new anime that was picked up by funamation and its being subed and and posted on Hulu as it is aired on Japan.

You can watch it here http://www.hulu.com/c-control

It follows the story of a boy who gets drawn into the Financial District, a type of alternate dimmension where people fight for money by using their future as collateral.

The people that fight are called Entrepreneurs or Entres for short, and they use Assest, deamons/monster/yukai like creatures with special abilities to fight each other.

I think most fans of Durarara will enjoy this anime because of the art style and feel of it.

Edited by Keans

I LOVE THAT SHOW! I started watching it right when FUNimation started subbing it on YouTube! ^_^ I love the story plot and the battles! It kind of reminds me of Darker Than Black (just a bit a bit due to the battles) and like Durarara.

I can see this show gaining some fans :-)

Keans   

Yea, I can totally see a Darker Than Black feel to it, but more Darker Than Black Season 2 than 1.

I want my own cute Asset! D=

Definitely one of my fave series of this season.

I'm wanting to cosplay Mashu next year, but I'll have to alter her outfit a little bit. It's just a little skimpy for my taste.

I love this show, I'd like to cosplay the leads Asset. It's a wonderfully put together show, and has a lot of interesting plot points. I have to also say that the characters are interesting. So far this one and Tiger and Bunny have become favorites for me.

I am enjoying [C] but I think its sister show Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai is the better of the two noitaminA shows. Of course any noitaminA show is better then most other shows out there.

Heard about this show but didn't watch it.

Trying to get the DVDS/subs if I can >w< It looks really awesome.

Keans   

Heard about this show but didn't watch it.

Trying to get the DVDS/subs if I can >w< It looks really awesome.

No DVD's since it just started airing a few weeks ago in Japan, only way to watch them right now is by Hulu =)

I think theres 9ep, so far, Hulu has 7.

I am enjoying [C] but I think its sister show Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai is the better of the two noitaminA shows. Of course any noitaminA show is better then most other shows out there.

I hear about AnoHana but slice of life isnt my thing, not into realistic dramas, specially not tragic ones. Im quite happy with all the fictional elements and cool fights in [C]. xD

Edited by Keans

Keans   

Just finished [C] COntrol..... I had lost a lot of faith in the series because of how it was going in the later episode. I dont think the guys in charage of the anime where that good at makeing fighthing sequences cause they keep skipping over them entierly which left me with a "WTF!! Really!?" feeling. The way things moved along felt kinda rush at one point.

But I think the ending made up for a lot of it, it was a good ending at least in my eyes.

I had no idea what was going on with the money talk. I pretty much watched it for the guy and mashu relationship and fight scenes. Kinda reminds me of Saber Marionette J. Main guy takes care of his asset, they love you and win for you.