Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xPropaganda

The Old Republic

I'm looking forward like crazy to SW:ToR. I played KoToR 1 and 2 like a rabid squirrel, so naturally ToR is on my to-do list.

Planning on a Sith Marauder, female Zabrak, murderous biatch with a heart of razors and bunny rabbits.

So, my fellow nerds... What are YOUR plans?

rondo   

I hope it has gungans.

I mean, we need to shoot/stab/main/grief SOMETHING, right?

As for that collector's edition, I saw that $150 price tag and said "no way". When I pre-ordered through EA's "steam", it was already sold out. Geez.

TekoMuto   

I mean, we need to love/cherish/establish team building with/ally to SOMETHING, right?

fix'd

I mean, we need to shoot/stab/main/grief SOMETHING, right?

No kidding, let's sick HK-47 on them and see how many different variations of blaster shots he can do on them. Though considering that Bioware is far, FAR more intelligent than that they'll probably avoid even mentioning those unfunny, racist caricatures.

So far the playabel races are Twi-lek, Humans, Chiss, Zabrak (that's Darth Maul's race for those who don't know), Sith Pureblood, Miraluka, Mirialan, and Rattataki. Humans are the only race that can play as ANY class with other races being restricted. Also, Beta Test weekends begin in September for those who are selected

Edited by Aiddon Valentin

rondo   

No kidding, let's sick HK-47 on them and see how many different variations of blaster shots he can do on them. Though considering that Bioware is far, FAR more intelligent than that they'll probably avoid even mentioning those unfunny, racist caricatures.

One thing to remember in all of this. Although I have faith in Bioware, EA looms large over them.

One thing to remember in all of this. Although I have faith in Bioware, EA looms large over them.

I would actually worry about Lucasarts more than EA. EA has pretty much let Bioware do whatever for the past few years.

And how did I not realize this was the perfect time to insert this?:

tumblr_ktbwficMbH1qzpgapo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311447893&Signature=HnHmIlY071ejkeKcx1Y%2FSuKqP8M%3D

Edited by Aiddon Valentin

i pre oder the CE last week and now in mist of building a computer with a 32 inch screen to prepare for this game. i really want to play trooper but my cosion want to go empire so i may go agent.

also i cancel wow 2 days ago, i felt like i did everything in that game 5 times already. duing my wow gametime, i killed bosses in naxx at level 60, killed keal,vashj,archie and illadin before their nerfs, got the 2 TBC titles, and saw the lich king died, i also raided as a dps healer and tank, and shockly i love healing due toplaying a paladin in tbc. and in tbc and clssic i prove people wrong that i can kill high end content. i think i left my mark.

before that i was in SWG as a rebel rodaian commando, i was in a pvp guild and we touched the galaxy free of imp scum, and even though the commando in tor have no flamethrower, i am happy with the BFG and can't wait to blow imps scum into pieces again.

also i think zarbraks SI will be the blood elf hunter of SWTOR IMHO.

Edited by Visadin the insane

And apparently pretty limited initially.

Story Link

Could be a good money making opportunity.

blizzard did the same thing with classic wow in 2004, it so they can keep the pop low without overloading the first few servers, their be more shipments then they get more servers up.

I'm so insanely excited for this.

Pre-ordered the CE, and in my opinion it's all worth it. Or maybe I'm lame and I just want that Malgus figurine and my own holo-dancer.

My boyfriend's brother was super lucky and got a beta code, and I got to make a character. I made a bounty hunter.

It's super fun and I actually really like that we have dialogue options. I thought it would be annoying but I think it adds a nice touch.

It's getting closer though!

But really, December 20th can't come fast enough.

Though people who pre-ordered are supposed to get a code for early game access... I have no idea how early though.

Edit: Just found out... UP TO FIVE DAYS EARLIER.

Lucky me, if I get early access I will literally be able to play on my birthday.

Edited by Mari_Queen_of_Fools

Valkyrie   

Malkozaine and I have been loving the game thus far as well - after beta testing, early access and weathering Release Day, we can honestly say "Well done, BioWare!" That said, he has a Gunslinger and I have a Jedi Sentinel on The Ebon Hawk server.