Anime Central Forums
Aiddon Valentin

Soulcalibur V

If Soul Calibur 5 is 17 years after IV, then that means poor old Voldo is pretty darn old then...O_o lol Ivy is awesome, I think it's great as she gets older, her boobs get bigger. Man for a woman her age, she's freaking ripped and looking darn good. I hope they make her moves sultry like in the last games. :3

I just hope they make her moves less complicated. She was the only character in the last game to have more then 2 pages of just moves in the guide books. Then I can actually play with her again.

Yeah, and they took a billion buttons to press to do them as well. But it paid off because her moves were pretty BA. I wish they'd do the moves they way they do Voldo~ they have a bunch of "stances" and those stances have moves based off them. I really liked that approach because for me at least it was easy to combo. That's why I liked Ivy because they had that (with her with the to whole sword and then when it was the whip) but she had SOOO MANY moves. I hope they have more moves based on her whip than just the sword. That would save moves for sure.

I really hope they improve Kilik--he's such a spam character. Yeah it's the challenge of hitting them, but Kilik is just a spam player. I hope they make him more complicated to use than just "hit a a button and you can win with Kilik." I always compare him to spamming with the rocket launcher in Halo, ya know?

TekoMuto   

pounds currently lost to acheive voldo status once more: 29

still need to get more toned. also gonna focus on the building of muscles soon. imma do two weeks for toneing, two for muscle building

hopefully i won't get as big as asteroth... :/ ahwell he's bald and sexy too :3

pounds currently lost to acheive voldo status once more: 29

still need to get more toned. also gonna focus on the building of muscles soon. imma do two weeks for toneing, two for muscle building

hopefully i won't get as big as asteroth... :/ ahwell he's bald and sexy too :3

*gasp!* If...if you are Voldo or Astaroth, can I...give you a nice big squeezy glomp hug!!! I love both of them!!!!! ;3 <3

TekoMuto   

*gasp!* If...if you are Voldo or Astaroth, can I...give you a nice big squeezy glomp hug!!! I love both of them!!!!! ;3 <3

:3

lol, too bad I'm not a foot taller and about 100 more pounds so I could cosplay Astaroth.

TekoMuto   

my...

my pecks hurt so wonderfully....

i can't wait to feel the wonderfulness of the straps around me....

and my voice is raspy enough...

so voldo's baleful moans sound so...

nuaaaaghty.... :3

The new hero is Patroklos, the son of series veteran Sophitia.probably for the best and I can't wait to see what they'll reveal at E3

Ooo, handsome! I hope to see this in cosplay (either costume).

my...

my pecks hurt so wonderfully....

i can't wait to feel the wonderfulness of the straps around me....

and my voice is raspy enough...

so voldo's baleful moans sound so...

nuaaaaghty.... :3

woo hoo hoooooooooooo! hehehe :3

I'd say whatever is easier for you, but the tambourines are so hilarious. XD

for me, I'd say both. :3 If I don't find you as Voldo I hopez you find meh. :3 woooo hooo hooooo!

TekoMuto   

I'd say whatever is easier for you, but the tambourines are so hilarious. XD

for me, I'd say both. :3 If I don't find you as Voldo I hopez you find meh. :3 woooo hooo hooooo!

i will slither across the whole con to find you ;3

i will slither across the whole con to find you ;3

Oooo, that's so creepy... or hot, I can't decide! XD

Oh, it's hot alright. :3 And I will be looking forward to that Teko. Going to use the life sucker move? woo hoooo hooooooo! ;3

That that I think about it, like the article said the girl sort of looks like Talim, since she'd be all grown up by the time SC V roles around. I think the dude might be Maxi. Haha my friends and I have always had a funny inside joke about him. XD

Roster so far is:

*Sophitia son/daughter (son is the main focus.) Is too lazy to look up both of their names. Son is 19, daughter is 20.

*Sigfried

*Voldo

*Ivy

*Mitsurugi

*Probably most likely yes Astaroth

*Nightmare

*Another Ninja

Found this out via internet and Electric game monthly.

What I am curious about is:

Does Sigfried have a kid?

Is Amy in this game older?

What happen to Mr. Pirate ghost head? Is he FINALLY DEAD DEAD.

Isn't Raph like....undead or something? So shouldn't he be in the roster if Amy isn't?

Also many SC fans have to re learn some things

Sophitia is dead and she's not coming back a la Jun so you most likely have to use her son or daughter, who play similar but different than their mom

I always kinda liked Taki. Though in SC2 her screaming would sometimes give me a headache!!! XD Mr. Pirate Ghost Head aka Cervantes...I don't think he can really die since he has part of Soul Edge and is a ghost...so I assume he'll be back. I hope he does, my dad plays Soul Cal with me and is always him. XD

TekoMuto   

they should bring back the female bonus chara from IV. all of them were pretty cool and instead of being the female counter parts of already existing move sets the should make new ones for them.

also LOTS more custom movesets for chara creaton