Anime Central Forums
C2Queen

"What If Game."

Now this would be awesome- I would live on an island in the ocean and come up with evil plans to take over the world. bwahahah then after getting tired of my plans being foiled by some 'hero' I'd just enjoy my life with my fish minions and we'd have awesome ocean parties.

What if you could choose one type of animal to understand you (maybe telepathy)...?

Edited by SJAkarma22

I'd choose you Pikachu, I mean a cat. They have awesome personalities & are smart enough to keep a conversation going.

What if you found out you were terminally ill (Let's say you die with in 7 days), because of your work & they had to pay you a million for medical cost?

Edited by Neko_master_Luna

I guess I'd go on a vacation with all my friends, and just let everyone know how I really feel about them.

What if you took a test and it proved you were one of the smartest people on earth?

I'd use my smarts to finish my schooling so I can be a doctor already and not graduate when Im OLD! >.< And I'd use my powerful mind to fly and make things levitate :3

What if I told you that someone was out to get chu~?

Guest Skogkatt*   
Guest Skogkatt

KOLKOLKOLKOLKOL....

What if one day everyone told you you were a fish? Would you believe them?

Guest Skogkatt*   
Guest Skogkatt

Dude, being kidnapped would be sweet...as long as I get superpowers or summin. Otherwise..."OH, CRAP, I'M IN A REALISTIC SCENARIO!!!" and yeah, I probably wouldn't be too happy about that.

What if you were invited to a s'more campfire party at SAK's house? (I'd sure go. Even though I can't eat marshmallows.)

I would ask if they need help, not touch the blood, but try to see if there is anything I could do, but keep distance in case of aids or Zombification.

What would you do if a helicopter crashed in front of you? How would you handle the situation(either in car or walking)?

I'd whip out my phone & call 911, then run over to see if there are survivors I can get out safely before it explodes or catches fire. (have actually saved lives before & would proudly do so again!)

What if you found your pizza box empty?

I'D BE SOOOOO MAD..! Then I'd mourn over my lost pizza <_<

What if the campfire party at my house turned out to be a sleep over? Would you stay and watch scary movies with me?:3

Guest Skogkatt*   
Guest Skogkatt

I'd stay, but I wouldn't be in the room with you to watch scary movies. Unless you put on Blink(from the new Doctor Who).

Oh, and Luna, I now officially admire you.

What if your least favourite anime character offered you chocolate? Would you accept it?

....That depends on which of my least favorite character....and the kind of chocolate.... <_<

What if a catchy, annoying song was stuck in your head for the next year as a curse from the Witch you neglected to help out?

I would sing to all you people over and over and over again... Then we could ALL kick that witch's butt! D< ('cause I consider myself a nice person and so probably what she asked was either impossible or just plain wrong)

What if... there was no peanut butter for your "peanut-butter-jelly-time"?

I would round house that jelly into some peanut butter and proceed to jelly-peanut-butter-time!

What if- there were centipede legs growing off you?

Guest Skogkatt*   
Guest Skogkatt

I'd rile up my Hetalia friend who does a bleedin' awesome Italy(she does an awesome everything, but that's besides the point), and WE'D MAKE-A SOME MORE!!!!

What if there was a convention entirely devoted to pasta? (Not Hetalia, guys, PASTA.)

C2Queen   

I would go go gadget all the time XD

What if you could use a lot of balloons to make you fly?

I would share my discovery with the world and use balloon travel instead of traveling in cars =] Balloons would not only look pretty they would help save the enviornment from smoke and other deadly fumes and save my lungs.

What if you woke up in a different life but had all the memories of your other life and found out that person switched places with you? (Different body, different country, different age)

It would depend on the other person. But I'd probably try to find that other person and figure out a way to switch back.

What if it started to rain pizza?

Raining pizza+collecting pizza=JACKPOT

I'M RICH BABY

What if everyone, including you, could summom persona like in Shin megami Persona series?

That would be pretty epic(though i'd would prefer Jude Law as Watson only cuz... he's hott XD)

What if we all became ponies like in My Little Pony? What would your cutie mark be?

Kiezer   

I could never afford it :( ....(i don't even like the thought of it)

What if you had a TARDIS?