Anime Central Forums
FlyingElf

Madoka

Ok folks, I got a super important question here: if the magical girls from Madoka Magica were to go to Hogwarts, which houses do you think they would be sorted into?

Madoka - Gryffindor (easy)

Homura - Ravenclaw

Sayaka - Hufflepuff

Mami - Gryffindor

Kyoko - Slytherin

How dare you defile my fandom by bringing the amateurs of harry potter into this D:

Aw, I misread the name as "Medaka" and was hoping we were talking about how awful Medaka Box is now.

Because really, way to break the fourth wall in the most awful and trite way possible.

/not at all bitter to spend a year reading that series before it blew up

Ok folks, I got a super important question here: if the magical girls from Madoka Magica were to go to Hogwarts, which houses do you think they would be sorted into?

Madoka - Gryffindor

Homura - Slytherin

Sayaka - Ravenclaw

Mami - Hufflepuff

Kyoko - Ravenclaw

Gabichox   

Are you guys monitoring the game news? ;AA; It's now March and it's going to be released soon.

The witch designs they are coming out with are awesome. All of the Mahou Shoujo in the main group now have witches and finally the scribble witch Albertine has a design!!!

I can't wait~~ I'm so happy the witches are getting a lot of attention <3

Gabichox   

^ Dead. Absolutely dead.

tumblr_m0cqlkSxl71r35tgeo1_500.png

Also apparently there is a route where Mami debuts as an idol....

I just.. I don't know how I feel about this. Unless it's a joke route... I sincerely hope they don't take an otherwise awesome game and ruin it with b-type anime endings.

^ Hot. Absolutely hot.

It doesn't really matter since I won't be playing this game. But I'm sure if the Oreimo game can have screwed up endings, then Madoka can as well, haha.

Gabichox   

^ Oreimo's game endeings were perfection. Yandere ending? Those are always a welcoming treat [even though I hate Ayase in many ways] I could've done without the family endings though... It created a fad I didn't want to see in my anime spin off gal-ge ;AA;

I could've done without the family endings though... It created a fad I didn't want to see in my anime spin off gal-ge ;AA;

My thoughts exactly.

Oh we're talking about my girl Mami and oreimo in the same thread? This thread just went from awesome to mami-levels of awesome.

And I'm totally okay with Idol!Mami.

Gabichox   

^ I-It's not like we were talking about it for your sake or anything. >__>! /been marathoning Oreimo since yesterday//Kirino has rubbed off on me.

Hmm I wonder if the other girls will get to be idols...

I want to see my Madokami in a cute idol dress ;///////;

Are you guys monitoring the game news? ;AA; It's now March and it's going to be released soon.

The witch designs they are coming out with are awesome. All of the Mahou Shoujo in the main group now have witches and finally the scribble witch Albertine has a design!!!

I can't wait~~ I'm so happy the witches are getting a lot of attention <3

Wait a min, there's another Madoka game coming out? O.o

Gabichox   

^ Another one?

There's only one that is being released and that is the psp game. It's coming out in a few weeks. :]

The only other Madoka games are fangames and mobile phone ones.

Edited by Gabichox

Yeah, but the fan made game I played at least was pretty sweet...Side scrolling platformer that allowed you to pick any of the 5 girls.

Yeah, but the fan made game I played at least was pretty sweet...Side scrolling platformer that allowed you to pick any of the 5 girls.

Grief Syndrome, right? That was an awesome game. Kyoko was my favorite to use to beat most of the game. I got a mod where you could play nerdy Homura. :P

That would be the one. It was just a simple and well designed game that had a good focus on fun. Homura had such an awesome skill set in that game which make me happy as well. I mean they balanced her with her complete lack of heatlh, but it doesn't matter cause you could wreck anything from anywhere on the screen if you got good with her.

Gabichox   

Grief Syndrome was so much fun ;AAA;!! The witch barriers were beautifully designed. You can never beat side scrolling games.

All of the fanmade games are awesome. I got addicted to the incubator game where you turn girls into magical girls and have them fight. It was a lot of fun though simple.