Anime Central Forums
FlyingElf

Madoka

Umm... They aren't nameless. Their names were released on cards using runes. People have already deciphered the runes. Assuming you're talking about the names I said... The silhouettes are also not nameless. They were past witches that were saved by madoka. This is because those magical girls were also walpurgis night's familiars and as you should know, walpurgis night=night of witches. I forget what it said on her official card but it was something about how no one knew if she was one entity or many witches in one.

Besides the similarities are too uncanny. And some of their magical girls forms have been hinted at which match the silhouettes such as walpurgis night and h.n.elly. I'd post pictures if I wasn't on my phone XDD

I've been reading too into madoka lol

That aside, I want to eat a homerun cake with a side of morning rescueeee!! But nah XD I want to eat the charlotte roll cake!! So yummyyy

I know, but what I meant was how people are guessing which magical girl is *insert witches name* just from looking at a silhouette. I suppose that's part of the game they wanted the audience to figure out. Particularly I didn't see Madoka save a Charlotte-looking magical girl; there was a teddy bear one, a viking..and so on. I gotta take a look at those witches again lol

I think walpurgis night was a combination of all the witches and when Madoka struck her arrow in the sky, many flairs spread to each witch in there to be erased/magical girl saved from becoming one.

Edited by Animexcel

Gabichox   

I'm finally on a computer so I can post some pictures now.

Here's H.N.ELLY's human silhouetteshown in episode 4. [Her human form is also shown on her official card on the website as well lol] Compare that to the second girl shown on the left of the lineup and it looks the same. Also, here'sthe picture of a girl in a tulip shaped dress with conical head dress. The runes underneath say "walpurgis night" and on the lineup, there's a girl with that same type of dress. I admit that those are the only ones one can be close to certain about which is why I asked for other people's help in guessing. Though using Walpurgis Night's familiar card to see more clearly, I can tell that the fourth girl on the left is Charlotte as she has the same type of hairstyle and seems to be sprouting a tail [possibly the worm] As well as Gertrud given that third girl's hair looks like butterfly wings.

"Particularly I didn't see Madoka save a Charlotte-looking magical girl"

Judging from her wish, I assume she's saved all the witches that have been destroyed within the series just like she saved Sayaka before she became Oktavia von Seckendorff. She's saved the mahou shoujo from the past and present so Charlotte would be included in there.

*spoilered so people who haven't seen episode 12 will have a chance to find out for themselves what happened :]

For me, the witches are the most interesting aspect of the show. I look into them too much /breaths/ I shall sit down and have a nice cup of tea with Mami-san now.. Gabicho's obsessed mumbling is over lolol

Edited by Gabichox

Untrue. She became the best after what happened to Mami. D:

I still love Mami's fighting style better than Homura's. She pretty much is dancing while she's fighting, it's fun to watch.

Homura is cool in her own right though. That's the way I see it.

"Particularly I didn't see Madoka save a Charlotte-looking magical girl"

Judging from her wish, I assume she's saved all the witches that have been destroyed within the series just like she saved Sayaka before she became Oktavia von Seckendorff. She's saved the mahou shoujo from the past and present so Charlotte would be included in there.

*spoilered so people who haven't seen episode 12 will have a chance to find out for themselves what happened :]

For me, the witches are the most interesting aspect of the show. I look into them too much /breaths/ I shall sit down and have a nice cup of tea with Mami-san now.. Gabicho's obsessed mumbling is over lolol

Oh you don't have to tell me that lol I know she was saved but I was saying I didn't see it during that sequence anywhoo. xD

I still love Mami's fighting style better than Homura's. She pretty much is dancing while she's fighting, it's fun to watch.

Homura is cool in her own right though. That's the way I see it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, Homura is a complete badass and I love her.

I just liked the guns Mami used with her power and her fighting style too :)

My background: Dat cupholder hair ^_^

Oh, don't get me wrong, Homura is a complete badass and I love her.

I just liked the guns Mami used with her power and her fighting style too :)

My background: Dat cupholder hair ^_^

In the beginning, I was rooting for Homura to prevent Madoka from becoming a magical girl lol Some would think she was up to no good, but not me xD

Mami's one shot muskets are really something. This is my background :P

All you mami fans should want this

Haha, that clock would be hard to tell time. I've seen a different clock earlier ^^;

kahad   

And what's with these media tags???

Edited by kahad

kahad   

Strange. The links appear as text on their first post, but as youtube videos when they are quoted.

Strange. The links appear as text on their first post, but as youtube videos when they are quoted.

Likely because it is me posting, and I can post them as an administrator.

In the beginning, I was rooting for Homura to prevent Madoka from becoming a magical girl lol Some would think she was up to no good, but not me xD

Mami's one shot muskets are really something. This is my background :P

That is a pretty sweet background. Do you have the original image for that?

I'm using this currently

http://photo.animepunch.org/a/src/130243067519.jpg

Its terribly inconvenient, but it combines my 2 favorite things right now...

EDIT

Btw, love the videos Alkaren. Especially second one. I would play that game.

Edited by FlyingElf

Ohki   

I see you guys are forgetting the best character. Poor Kyoko.

This show is seriously amazing. Definitely one of the best things to come out in recent years. I seriously wish people would stop trying to pit it up against Princess Tutu, though. Both shows are incredible. It doesn't matter which one's "better".

Edited by Ohki

Gabichox   

Kyouko!! She is so awesome. Her past made me cry ;A;

I recently rewatched the whole series and I love it even more... I didn't think that was possible.

Matt   

I recently saw clips of this in an "Inception voice-track trailer" (ATV? I really don't know what to call those :blink: ). Anyway, it looked very cool. Hopefully it gets picked up, because I don't think I'd watch it otherwise (since I usually don't watch fansubs online).

That is a pretty sweet background. Do you have the original image for that?

I'm using this currently

http://photo.animepunch.org/a/src/130243067519.jpg

Its terribly inconvenient, but it combines my 2 favorite things right now...

Here ya go. I had to extend the background a bit to avoid cropping or stretching of the characters.

Here ya go. I had to extend the background a bit to avoid cropping or stretching of the characters.

Awesome, thank you very much

FE, you must send me that background.

Sorry Mami, you're getting replaced'd'd'd.

That is the image I was using. That I posted above. It makes kinda a crappy wallpaper cause of all the white, but I loved the image too much.

Edited by FlyingElf

Gabichox   

This GOT me hooked on the show --->

Ouu!! Nice amv!! The inception voice over trailer thing that was talked about above is also awesome lol.

Speaking of amvs...

... :D Edited by Gabichox

I do quite adore this series, it has such good plot line and very nice art too. I also plan to cosplay Madoka sometime in the future, possibly sometime next year with my girlfriend as Mami~ ^.^