Anime Central Forums
HiougiQ

Super Street Fighter 4/AE Players UNITE!

HiougiQ   

I didnt c a Thread so I just made one lol. Im hardcore into The super street fighter 4 series and hoping to meet other strong players this year at ACen. Im actually trying to go pro level although its hard to find time to go to tournys due to my full time job lol.

Anyway My Main is Gouken, and I play a little bit of Adon and sagat and fuerte.

Last year I fought alot of strong players and I was shocked at all the great players at ACen. I hope this year will be the same because my skills are far better then they were last year :D

If anyone of you have xbox live my gamertag is BlackBlazeQ. I play pretty frequently so it will be easy to catch me online.

I'm not trying to go pro level cause I'm lazy but I do like street fighter.

I mostly use the fireball kids but I main Sakura to a degree. I know someone who mains Guy.

I liked all of them but the third strike III series (seriously? yeah.)

No 360 I have a PS3 so we might not battle.

june.h   

In case anyone's interested, Oni Akuma just got unlocked at Gameworks in Schaumburg.

The Bad: Yay another shoto (ugh, because Evil Ryu wasn't enough)

The good: At least he's pretty bad-@$$.

And the DLC comes out in June. Gah, $24.99 for all four characters...

HiougiQ   

In case anyone's interested, Oni Akuma just got unlocked at Gameworks in Schaumburg.

The Bad: Yay another shoto (ugh, because Evil Ryu wasn't enough)

The good: At least he's pretty bad-@$$.

And the DLC comes out in June. Gah, $24.99 for all four characters...

Yea the DLC AE trailer was leaked and capcom took it down quick as hell lolol. Im sure they are going to show it at the capcom captivate event on April 12th.

Here is the DLC trailer btw if capcom has not taken it down already lol. I can't wait to play AE gouken!!! He was improved so much!!

http://backdash.dyndns.biz/backdash/news/118

Oh and unless they add Alex Maki Eagle, or Rolento Im not buying any DLC characters lol. They need to nerf Yun hes overpowered lol...

Edited by HiougiQ

I'm behind bad: Yun is in the game?

I just have super street fighter 4. I pre ordered it but I only played it like a few times. It's still in my closet of doom.

Does the DLC apply to this version or this AE version and what's the differences?

IDC about characters because it can't be as bad as BB in terms of rage and pricing.

Dude, there aren't as many hardcore gamers here. lol I could have told you that. I think I DID tell you that. lol (There are some gamers here for sure, but most have the PS3. lol)

june.h   

I'm behind bad: Yun is in the game?

I just have super street fighter 4. I pre ordered it but I only played it like a few times. It's still in my closet of doom.

Does the DLC apply to this version or this AE version and what's the differences?

IDC about characters because it can't be as bad as BB in terms of rage and pricing.

There's an update that will let you fight against Oni/E. Ryu/Yun/Yang online but either you need to purchase the DLC to play as them. The update will also tweak the game in accordance to the changes made in the Arcade Edition (e.g. Gouken's new tweaks, Ryu's changed air tatsu, Balrog's changed Ultra II, etc).

Or you can buy the full "Super SF IV AE" game at Gamestop for $40 which includes the DLC and tweak updates.

Yun is fun, Yang...eh. E. Ryu isn't anything special, Oni is actually pretty fun to play, despite being a shoto.

HiougiQ   

YAY FOR GOUKEN TWEAKS!!!

EX tastu now locks in, Standing MP is now +4 on block +7 on hit . Close mk is now has a 3 frame startup. kongo's are mapped to punchs so tastu will come out all the time with no accidental kongo. Air parry now recovers faster, New fast armor break palm! and much more!!

There's an update that will let you fight against Oni/E. Ryu/Yun/Yang online but either you need to purchase the DLC to play as them. The update will also tweak the game in accordance to the changes made in the Arcade Edition (e.g. Gouken's new tweaks, Ryu's changed air tatsu, Balrog's changed Ultra II, etc).

Or you can buy the full "Super SF IV AE" game at Gamestop for $40 which includes the DLC and tweak updates.

Yun is fun, Yang...eh. E. Ryu isn't anything special, Oni is actually pretty fun to play, despite being a shoto.

Thanks for the info; I rather download the bloody stuff since I do have super street fighter 4 now instead of buying ANOTHER game unless the downloads and the game are equal price.

Edited by The Fujoshi