Kaia Hatsune

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

This show is...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. dumb!

• hilarious!
    • adorable!
    • weiiiiirrrrrdd
    • someone was high when making this show.

I have a Twilight that I don't want so if I run into you at C2E2 or ACen, you can have her.

Oh wow! Thanks Lina! You are the best!!! :highfive:

Lina   

Oh wow! Thanks Lina! You are the best!!! :highfive:

No problem! I have been trying to get rid of her since I found her by my car (in the package still), but a lot of people already have her or have the whole set. lol I unfortunately don't have an extra Rarity. Hopefully you can find one!

I am this close to making pony cupcakes for the wedding special. I may make the decorations shaped like their cutie marks! Is the episode a hour long?

Iris   

Yep it's an hour long.

If I had the HUB I'd definately make some decorations and sweets myself, but I don't alas, I'll have to watch it after the fact.

It's so bittersweet that the season finale is right before ACen. I mean yeah, none of us will be missing an episode anymore... but we will also be waiting for season 3

rondo   

It's so bittersweet that the season finale is right before ACen. I mean yeah, none of us will be missing an episode anymore... but we will also be waiting for season 3

That is going to be a long, long wait. They'd make that wait easier if they'd just put out a season 1 DVD/BR.

Lina   

That is going to be a long, long wait. They'd make that wait easier if they'd just put out a season 1 DVD/BR.

They are coming out with a season 1 box set.

Well, at least it's on netflix now.

And every episode is currently on our DVR...

I was just about to say that! Now I love my netflix account even more! And since I have Friday off, im gonna treat myself to a ponython tonight :D Netflix got 20% cooler!

rondo   

They are coming out with a season 1 box set.

Shout Factory has not announced or hinted at a complete box set of MLP:FIM for region 1. The only place that has any mention of a complete season 1 is in Australia (region 4, PAL). Even then, it follows the older anime style...volume 1 with the collectors box, volume 2 comes out the same day, with volumes 3-5 later on.

Granted I could live with Shout doing a release like that but they aren't at this time.

Edited by rondo

According to Equestria Daily

Friendship is Magic Takes the Top Place on Netflix + Season Two Added After the Finale!

Just in case you were all wondering how our little ponies were doing off in the land of streaming video, it looks like they have completely dominated! Friendship is Magic has taken the top slot for most popular TV Show, and third place in the popular picks section.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/ponies-takes-top-place-on-netflix.html#idc-container

Time to start my all day mareathon at the excel household tonight.

I have now watched every episode available on Comcast On Demand, and I've come back to share the verdict.....

.....so much win. I had a fantastic time watching, and I will be doing so whenever possible henceforth. :thumbup:

rondo   

I have now watched every episode available on Comcast On Demand, and I've come back to share the verdict.....

.....so much win. I had a fantastic time watching, and I will be doing so whenever possible henceforth. :thumbup:

9583c4d8-acf3-47cd-a96b-3298f5b593f7.jpg

I'm so glad I stumbled into the show! I was for months going "no, it's for kids. No, it's about ponies" but then I was like "what the heck?" and fell in love with it. Such good messages for kids and I just love the characters! Pinkie Pie is my absolute favorite! ♥ I've been designing a ton of pony merchandise for the alley too! So much cuteness!

-goes back to making sculpey figurines; just finished RD!-

rondo   

Lauren Faust just recently auctioned off some sketches to help go towards charity. Would have loved one but I guess there are a number of fans who has some serious coin to spend.

Iris   

I know! Her set of 5 or 6 sketches raised over $18,000, absolutely amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if her pieces made as much money as all the other items from multiple artists added together. XD

Her Tsunami charity last year made some crazy money too.

Lauren Faust just recently auctioned off some sketches to help go towards charity. Would have loved one but I guess there are a number of fans who has some serious coin to spend.

I'd love to get one too. Have you seen her Milkyway and the Galaxy girls stuff. So cute.

rondo   

I'd love to get one too. Have you seen her Milkyway and the Galaxy girls stuff. So cute.

Yeah, I've caught glimpse of some of that work. She's also been doing some DC shorts for Cartoon Network recently. I'm curious to see if she has a larger scale project upcoming. She's one of the cartoonists I keep my eye on from time to time (including Genndy, Craig, and Danny).

Edited by rondo

Iris   

Zecora (the zebra) has been around since the first season and pops up occassionaly. I actually think she might have be in the first season more times then she shows up in the second.

I'm super excited for her toy coming out in fall. It glows in the dark :D