Kaia Hatsune

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

This show is...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. dumb!

• hilarious!
    • adorable!
    • weiiiiirrrrrdd
    • someone was high when making this show.

I love the adult oriented humor. There's enough for the older fans to love, and enough that flies right over the little kids' heads. Plus, the fanservice is nice. The creators of this reboot definitely know what they are doing. However, that being said, I like season 2 a lot less than season 1. Season one was perfect and had a great balance. Season 2 feels different now that Faust isn't totally in charge, and they have pushed too many characters to the sidelines.

season 2 is still very good, the songs are very well done, last week song was IMO the best in the series, and i do like the fact that the other members of the mane6 are doing letters which meen we don't need to have trilight don't need to be a focus with her studing which imo can be better for some of season one like sonic rainboom or gilda, shows where trilight wasn't the focus but she had to do a letter. is there some magic missing yes, but i forseen it, i just want the show to end on a highnote and haveit live on as that crazy time in pop cultre where my little pony was cool. fad? maybe but people called pokemon a fad so in 10 years we may still have MLP cosplays.

dsc00247x.jpg

The Fluttershy is mine, Rainbow Dash is my woman's, and the Celestia/Luna set is ours combined.

She put the turtle (Tank?) there, looking up Sailor Bubba's skirt and such. :rolleyes:

C'mon, everypony. Let's see your pony swag.

Edited by Sir Viver

I've seen a few episodes. I have to admit it's cute and funny enough to sit through and watch. But I don't understand the whole, "OMFG! PONIES!!!!" nor do I understand the vile hatred for it either. I mean yes, there are millions of MLP images now all over the net and some are sick of seeing them but as long as they are well done or funny I don't mind them. I've also seen awesome art of human forms of the MLP cast which are really well done.

I've seen a few episodes. I have to admit it's cute and funny enough to sit through and watch. But I don't understand the whole, "OMFG! PONIES!!!!" nor do I understand the vile hatred for it either. I mean yes, there are millions of MLP images now all over the net and some are sick of seeing them but as long as they are well done or funny I don't mind them. I've also seen awesome art of human forms of the MLP cast which are really well done.

Did you see the first two episodes of season 2? If there were ever two definitive episodes to show someone the best example of the series' feel, I'd say it was them.

No. I just watch them in whatever order I see one of my friends watching it. I just saw the one when rainbow dash gets a pet. Could've done without the singing part but it was still kinda cute. (a flying turtle ^_^ )

The first DVD of MLP:FIM (called The Friendship Express) should be available now. It's $15 for five seemingly random episodes and no extras. While the show doesn't have much continuity, this seems like a rather odd way to sell it. And looking at the release schedule on Shout Factory's website, it looks like it will be at least May 2012 before the next DVD is available.

No. I just watch them in whatever order I see one of my friends watching it. I just saw the one when rainbow dash gets a pet. Could've done without the singing part but it was still kinda cute. (a flying turtle ^_^ )

I thought the song was underwhelming up until the last 30 seconds where it picked up all epic-like. I'd still highly recommend those two episodes the most. The episodes with mental breakdowns (for Twilight and Pinkie Pie) as well as the Halloween episode with Luna and the season 1 finale are among my other favorites.

The first DVD of MLP:FIM (called The Friendship Express) should be available now. It's $15 for five seemingly random episodes and no extras. While the show doesn't have much continuity, this seems like a rather odd way to sell it. And looking at the release schedule on Shout Factory's website, it looks like it will be at least May 2012 before the next DVD is available.

Do want. It should also be noted that the DVD contains Derpy's unaltered scene from the opening of "The Last Round-Up" before it was changed for sensitive-pants people.

Edited by Sir Viver

... so I keep going to McDonalds...

because they are supposed to have ponies.

I have ordered 2 happy meals only to shamefully meet a Build-A-Bear toy

/firstworldproblems

Iris   

... so I keep going to McDonalds...

because they are supposed to have ponies.

I have ordered 2 happy meals only to shamefully meet a Build-A-Bear toy

/firstworldproblems

I do believe March 9th is the official launch day for the toys.

dsc00247x.jpg

The Fluttershy is mine, Rainbow Dash is my woman's, and the Celestia/Luna set is ours combined.

She put the turtle (Tank?) there, looking up Sailor Bubba's skirt and such. :rolleyes:

C'mon, everypony. Let's see your pony swag.

You know its so awesome to see that pic with 2 of the most manliest characters from a fighting game surrounded by ponies. It's just too cute. I love it!

The figures are out at McDonalds and im wondering if I can just buy the toys without buying the food. Is it possible.

Iris   

Technically it's up to the store manager of each particular store.

Most will allow it but you might run into a couple that don't. Also some stores charge a little more per toy if you buy them without food versus say... buying a Shamrock shake (or any other food item) + the toys. Your best bet is just to ask, but most likely they'll let you.

I went to McDonalds this weekend and purchased all 8 MLP toys at once. Every store gets a Customer Satisfaction Box that has at least 2 whole sets of the toys. These are supposed to go to the picky people who don't want the one they have but if you find a cool manager like I did they'll crack it open. The toys are like $1.50 a piece so totally worth it considering they are larger than the blind bag ponies.

Lina   

I got mine for 98 cents each and that was with tax. I just asked got the ones I wanted. I just need Rainbow Dash.

Lina   

So far I have Rarity, Pinkie Pie and now Applejack.

I want a Twilight though. I hope I don't miss her.

I have Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight. I only got Twilight because I found her on the ground next to my car after walking out of Mickey D's with my Fluttershys. lol

I have Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight. I only got Twilight because I found her on the ground next to my car after walking out of Mickey D's with my Fluttershys. lol

I'd be worried about where that Twilight has been... 0_o

She was still in the package.

Oh well then that's awesome. ^_^

It's kinda awkward being a grown man asking to just buy the MLP toys.

"Um.... Can I buy a Fluttershy?"

It's only awkward if you let it be. I recommend going to the other extreme and being super upfront about it. Just swagger in and be like "Yo I need a Rainbow Dash can you hook me up?"