Anime Central Forums
excel excel

Streaming Anime On Netflix :o

HiroEcks   

Wifi should be good enough since I'm assuming you have high speed net behind it. I got Netflix streaming linked to 5 devices at my place (2 PS3s, laptop, Google TV, iPad). Almost at my limit for allowed devices on a single account! :-D

Watched through all of Birdy the mighty and currently been watching KenIchi the mightiest disciple (only the 1st season is streaming :( ) and Hikaru no Go.

I just go on the bandwagon with Netflix. I'm utterly addicted. It has stolen me away from Street Fighter. Netflix is a really REALLY good value

Guest basili1250*   
Guest basili1250

It has been 5 weeks. I have marathoned 9 series and counting...Netflix, Y U NO LIMIT MAI TIME SPENT ON U?!?!?!

Finished Witchblade today after maybe 2 weeks of watching. Way sadder than I had ever anticipated. I need to read the manga now. The anime was good but everything felt rushed. I need details ASAP.

I've been paying for Crunchyroll for a while, but very rarely using it. (I still don't know how I feel about using my limited time online to do something passive such as watching videos.) Perhaps I should cancel my Crunchyroll subscription and try some alternate services.

Right now, both Netflix and Hulu Plus are available on Xbox Live. I've never tried either one. Maybe I'll give one of them a chance. Don't know advantages and disadvantages.

But then again, I can borrow videos for free from my local library. Also, there's still some physical stores in Chicagoland which sell new/used discs, and a few which still rent them.

I miss Netflix >.> Do free trials have streaming? Maybe I'll just create new accounts and just use free trials during certain months when I have more free time such as December or July.

Well Netflix is either streaming or dvds, so yeah it does. lol

however, you need a new bank account or a credit card to create accounts.

Kii   

I am all over Netflix, man.

I'm watching Nana on there right now. I still have to finish up the second season of Honey and Clover.

I also use it to stream tons of movies and television shows, like the original Star Trek.

This stuff is great.

I love Netflix.

I would marry Netflix, if it were a person.