Anime Central Forums
HiroEcks

What are you listening to?

I'm liking Last.fm's scribbler and radio function.

Right now it's playing Turf Talk's "

." I've been all over Tyler, the Creator's latest album, "Wolf," recently. It's surprisingly fresh and clean compared to his previous albums.

I've been all over Tyler, the Creator's latest album, "Wolf," recently. It's surprisingly fresh and clean compared to his previous albums.

Agreed.

Edited by YoungBirdcall

rondo   

Classic country on 650WSM. For me, I find it rather soothing music to work to (that, and I grew up to much of it). There is something to be said for relaxing music at work.

Edited by rondo

Agreed.

That's not to say that he still doesn't feature a funny track on the album. I actually just finished listening to "

" again.

When I read CharlotteStar's previous post I was inclined to ask, "Oh where are you depl--" and then I finished reading it.

P-Bear   

Listening to Patrice Rushen bring the funk with

I hope this comes on the Groove next time I'm in the car....excessively funky

Voxx   

Next up:

Also had on Fleetwood Mac's Rumors album. I saw them last weekend and I was blown away by how amazing they sound live.

C2Queen   

Also had on Fleetwood Mac's Rumors album. I saw them last weekend and I was blown away by how amazing they sound live.[/b]

YOU SAW FLEETWOOD MAC LIVE?! I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. Gypsy is one of my all time favorite songs, but I love just about every one of Fleetwood's songs. And even a few songs from Lindsey's solo stuff too (like Holiday Road, Trouble, etc) and Stevie's solos stuff. Ticket prices are pretty high for Fleetwood I hear T___T

Listening to:

It has such a weird video...

Voxx   

YOU SAW FLEETWOOD MAC LIVE?! I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. Gypsy is one of my all time favorite songs, but I love just about every one of Fleetwood's songs. And even a few songs from Lindsey's solo stuff too (like Holiday Road, Trouble, etc) and Stevie's solos stuff. Ticket prices are pretty high for Fleetwood I hear T___T

Listening to:

It has such a weird video...

I love Gypsy too! Ticket prices were reallllly high, but my mom has this odd obsession with Lindsey and goes to just about every show when they are in town so I asked if I could go with. I went with her to see Linsdeys solo tour which was pretty cool. He's an amazing guitarist. I've always wanted to see FM. They sounded way better live than on cd or vinyl. It was just breathtaking.

Also I love Spectrum by Zedd! ♥

~*~*~* Now listening to Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Seeing them too soon! *spazzes*)

Teebs   

Faxing Berlin - deadmau5

Got a mixed bag on this playlist, going from deadmau5, to ELO, to Miku, Maroon 5... really an extensive mash of music from different genres.

C2Queen   

I love Gypsy too! Ticket prices were reallllly high, but my mom has this odd obsession with Lindsey and goes to just about every show when they are in town so I asked if I could go with. I went with her to see Linsdeys solo tour which was pretty cool. He's an amazing guitarist. I've always wanted to see FM. They sounded way better live than on cd or vinyl. It was just breathtaking.

Also I love Spectrum by Zedd! ♥

~*~*~* Now listening to Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Seeing them too soon! *spazzes*)

My dad got me into Fleetwood Mac and Lindsey and Stevie's solo stuff. I got Teebs to be even more into Fleetwood Mac since we've been together. He played Gypsy for me this past weekend at a pre-con event we were at that had a Jukebox. It was so sweet. That's so awesome! SERIOUSLY. They sound even better live? It's already like a blast of heaven hearing the songs in general, I can't imagine hearing them live in person. I love Fleetwood so much I actually made an AMV using Gypsy, then remade it this past year again --

(It was a birthday present to myself) lol. Ever since I started RPing and even cosplaying C.C., I just felt Gypsy was the song that best described her.

YoungBirdCall & Voxx: REALLY?! It's such a good song >x< If other people also like it like I do, then it was a smart decision I made using the song for my Ramencon Panel video I'll be playing at this years Ramencon in September x333

Listening to:

(Such a cute video! Waaa~)