Anime Central Forums
HiroEcks

What are you listening to?

The first season of Digimon. My little brother who is Autistic finds it entertaining to him along with all the shows I would watch when all I had was school and watching him all day. I still can't believe that he knows all the names of the shows I would watch and he can find it on his own on Youtube. Earlier it was Pokemon.

Cookie: Whoa...that's like my son. He does that with icons on Youtube.

Mario Theme. I AM NOT KIDDING. The one from NSMB

'sad song' by au revoir simone

and it's not usually my style, but i'm pretty obsessed with the das racist mixtape 'sit down, man'. i need to listen to

at least once a day now.

I love Tegan & Sara! I saw them live at Lollapalooza 2005, and I've been hooked on their music ever since. My favorite song by them is probably "I Know, I Know, I Know" off of their album So Jealous. Have you heard their collaboration with D.J. Tiesto? It's radical.

I have the hum of the laptop and the heater on in my house, everyone sleeping but me I should soon so I can say me snoring and the heater along with the sounds of the side street and main street.

I love Tegan & Sara! I saw them live at Lollapalooza 2005, and I've been hooked on their music ever since. My favorite song by them is probably "I Know, I Know, I Know" off of their album So Jealous. Have you heard their collaboration with D.J. Tiesto? It's radical.

oh, sweet! no, i hadn't heard this before!

Pub and go.

Don't ask.....just don't

P-Bear   

Listening to Scarface on the TV. Al Pacino just did a monster line of coke and now he's yelling about something (probably coke)