Anime Central Forums
-JUNK-

Alice: Madness Returns

Lina   

I EXPECT AWESOMENESS!!! I am so stoked for this game! I enjoyed the first one and I know I will enjoy this one. :3

So I looked up to see how much the original one is and they have a new one on amazon for 500 dollars. o_o

there are some used ones between 50-100...Yeah, doesn't look like I'll be buying it. Kind of sad though because I always thought

it looked pretty cool.

Edited by ninjaxllama

So I did get a chance to play through the entire game and thats what I did. Start to finish in a day. Don't know why, just felt like doing it, so I did.

I enjoyed the game overall. I was kinda hoping there would be more to the story, but the gameplay was interesting and not without its challenges. The dialogue was well written and always worth looking forward to. For an 11 year old game it holds up surprisingly well.

-JUNK-   

Wow, I cant sit long playing games i tend to randomly fall asleep

and what not get side tracked so it takes a few days to a month or so >>

BUUT, kudos you finished it in a day.

I do like it and the smart remarks from the Cheshire Cat.

kahad   

That reminds me that I have a copy of the first game. I need to play it again before this game comes out.

djsono   

I loved the whole game and I found it a lot better than the original. While I did treasure the original, I've noticed that the sequel shows more compasssion and devotion to the plot of "Alice". My favorite level had to be the Japanese Level with the Kanji all over the sky, or fighting the two Rabbits.