Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
audaciouska241

Crappy Birthday!

Today's my birthday, and it's pretty much been the worst one ever, thanks to craptastic weather. No going out for dinner, no cake, boyfriend has to close tonight at work, BAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if you can legally change your birthday. I want mine in the summertime. *harumph*

Voxx   

Happy B-day anyway! You don't necessarily need to have a party on your b-day to celebrate. Wait till the weekend and invite friends over or go out to dinner. =)

Happy B-day anyway! You don't necessarily need to have a party on your b-day to celebrate. Wait till the weekend and invite friends over or go out to dinner. =)

THIS.

But ja, happy birthday! :D

-JUNK-   

happy happry birthday... -__- no hard feelings my birthday is tomorrow

I ALSO wish for a birthday in the summer!!!

happy birthday, audie.

i got you snow. see how thoughtful i am? =p

you can still save it with some creativity, a few dvds, some blankets, hot cocoa, etc.

Edited by Keiichi-chan

:balloons::present_smilie::happybday: You're birthday is on Groundhog's Day?That sucks. That's like having your birthday close to Christmas and having the limelight being stolen by baby Jesus. :)

Every year, somebody asks "So, 6 more weeks of winter or no?" SO ANNOYING! Hopefully with the amount of crap we just got, mother nature is spent for the rest of winter.

happy happry birthday... -__- no hard feelings my birthday is tomorrowI ALSO wish for a birthday in the summer!!!

I say we riot.

wrexness   

I wonder if you can legally change your birthday. I want mine in the summertime. *harumph*

I heard that. Mine is next week. But still happy birthday~

Happy birthday! And I should also contribute to the "you don't need to celebrate your birthday on the exact day" theory- since well, work and schedules often prevents that... For me it's like so long as it's in the approximate vicinity of that day (like at most 3 weeks either way), it's fine.

Don't think you can legally change your birthday since that's akin to artificially changing your age, even if it's only a few days... Potential for fraud, anyone?

TekoMuto   

*gives auda a "tekoronian rapes a person of your choice" cupon*

HAWPPY BIRFUDAYU!! :3

Edited by TekoMuto

Happy Late Birthday!!!

To make you feel some what better I'll tell you my crappy bithday's on March 2:

-On my 8th bday the weather was nice until it all of a sudden deiced to snow.

-On my 11th bday my mom moved my birthday a day early because she had to work on that day and she played this crappy music to go along.

-On my 15th bday I could not do Mis Quince Anos, my sweet 15 because my bday was after Ash Wednesday and the Catholic church doesn't do weddings, baptisms, communions or 15's during Lent, Jesus comes first. We had it in June told random people it wasn't my real birthday.

-On my 16th we had it during the summer again, only family and family friends showed up and one friend.

-On my 20 I woke up and had a cold shower my sister took all the hot water away I had to boil more for me. Then my sister got me a cake to make it up to me and ended up eating it the next day.

And did I complain and cry??? Yes I did on the last on no hot shower come on.

Happy belated birthday!

Hahahahah you sound like an aqua zodiac<3

You don't want a summer birthday; you either get moody, swinger I can't keep relationships but I dunno why, or short tempered and just plain ol' thick headed. Or you act like you're pure and you're just a self centered twit.

Whoops I was talking about....myself and a lot of other people I know with spring/summer birthdays in my family gomen nasai >.<

This is why we cannot have nice things!

Edited by The Fujoshi