Anime Central Forums
Syobonaction

ACen Minecraft Server

ya the problem is someone has to play to keep the sever up

good severs in found dragoncraft(heasding back once updates are in place), and furmine severs(ware im at now)

donations are awesome

Well, I have a server set up on Xenon that's good for three months and we could take this on a trial run if everyone's down. Could keep it up and running depending on how popular it got I guess, or if all else fails we could transfer the Jar file to another server.

TekoMuto   

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

redx1   

ACen doesn't have one but.......

I have a few. If we want to make an unofficial ACen Server, I'm fine with that. The server would need to stay busy though for me to keep it running.

Jguy   

Hey red, we're not using ninjaburger (ACen's web server) for anything important, why don't we just upgrade that to 2GB of RAM and throw Minecraft on there?

Kidding, of course. I'd be down for this as long as its fast, stable and not dumb like most other MC servers out there. I can't really play online cause it gets so laggy. Notch REALLY needs to perfect his MC server code. (Maybe...even...not code it in Java!)

Jeff   

Suggestions

Rule against noob towers (1 block wide tall to the sky. causes lag.)

PvP off.

Admin block making hax off.