Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Fingerless Gloves

Scott   

My hands get so cold, so I have this pair of fingerless gloves and they are so awesome. I think their intended purpose was for weight lifting, but they are really good at keeping my hands warm when I use the computer.

Although whenever I shake hands with someone 90% of the time my hand is colder, so maybe it's just me. -_-

Anyone else like them? I spent 10 minutes today tracking them down as it has been really cold and I was like....ugh :excl:

I like them for cosplay purposes....but just like Russia I happen to wear layers and layers and gloves are one of them.

I wanted one of those red ones like Jin from Tekken....geek much x.x; Those leather fingerless gloves were expensive at Banana republic! I never found any that were cheap!

Scott   

Woot, my hands are warm right now. :highfive:

щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮 ... ヽ(´ー`)ノ

♪â”(・oï½¥)┛♪┗ ( ï½¥oï½¥) ┓♪┠( ) ┛♪┗ (ï½¥oï½¥ ) ┓♪â”(ï½¥oï½¥)┛♪

fullbody crotchless fishnets are fun to wear

Omg I think my brain broke from that......:wacko:

I never seen fingerless gloves like Jin's in real life! The flame and swirly design!

I love fingerless gloves... I work at a cash register that is WAY too close to the exit doors at work. And since it's january, well... it gets cold, as quick. They allow me to keep my hands warm and still be able to work register just fine. =]

Rini   

I knit myself new pairs all the time...I like making them myself because I can pick the color and style and length.

Plus, it's really hard to find them in pretty neon green wool elsewhere :3

::floats back off::

Scott   

I'm sporting mine as we speak (over the Internet). :highfive:

I'm a proud owner of some kind of Snuggy off-brand.

How is that off-brand Snuggy working out for you? Actual-brand Snuggies look pretty basic themselves.

I knit myself new pairs all the time...I like making them myself because I can pick the color and style and length.

Plus, it's really hard to find them in pretty neon green wool elsewhere :3

::floats back off::

Having ones that glow in the dark would be really awesome.

Rini   

I'm sporting mine as we speak (over the Internet). :highfive:

How is that off-brand Snuggy working out for you? Actual-brand Snuggies look pretty basic themselves.

Having ones that glow in the dark would be really awesome.

I haz those :]

omg yes I am with you on that!!

My hands get horribly cold, especially in the winter. I have like 7 different pairs of fingerless gloves cause I always misplace them lol. At first I would buy cheap gloves and cut the fingers off (and people made fun of me, saying I was trying to look like a hobo or MJ) but now stores caught on and they make them that way. Yay!