Floobersman

Pokemon Best Wishes

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Pokemon Best Wishes?

• Yes!
    • It's ok
    • No!
    • Havnt seen it or heard of it / dont care
  2. 2. Do you like Team Rocket in this series?

• I like them better now
    • I liked them when they were funny
    • Dosnt bother me
  3. 3. Do you like the new Pokemon

• My favorite Gen yet
    • They are ok
    • Dont like them
    • Dont really care...

So I started watching the subs of the new Pokemon series Pokemon Best Wishes, currently airing in Japan, which is based of the new games Black and White in the Isshu region. And I really like it! Not as much as the original series but it is still good. It to me has a little less of that childish feeling and more of a older kid feel which is what I've been waiting for in a Pokemon series. The starter Pokemon are cool, I love Mijumaru! The two people that follow Ash are not bad (the girl kinda annoys me) And the most interesting Team Rocket is evil now. They aren't screw ups like before they are serious now which suks and is interesting. So what do you guys think of Best Wishes?

Guest basili1250*   
Guest basili1250

My votes were made following the principle which dictates the answer to the following question-

Q: What do you call Pokemon 153+?

A: They are nothing, because the only real Pokemon are 1-152!!!

Lina   

I've been watching it since the first episode aired and it was pretty good. I hate Iris though. She's so ANNOYING!!! Mijumaru is so adorable though~

I've been watching it since the first episode aired and it was pretty good. I hate Iris though. She's so ANNOYING!!! Mijumaru is so adorable though~

I know she is so annoying "your such a child" shut up! And I know Mijumaru is funny! My friend is a huge /tr/ainer and he then tells me that this series is better than the original series. He's stupid....

TekoMuto   

I like the part where Red sneaks aboard the SS Anne and theres a whole buncha voltorb and electrode, and red and his poliwrath run int Lt. Surge.

Guest basili1250*   
Guest basili1250

I like the part where Red sneaks aboard the SS Anne and theres a whole buncha voltorb and electrode, and red and his poliwrath run int Lt. Surge.

I hear he has a rival as well somewhere attempting to become a Pokemon master before Red does?

omg jst decided to check it out and u gotta be kiddin me the storylines such a rip off original 151 I mean come on a pokemon with glasses leadin others; a abandoned fire pokemon called weak; attackin swarm of birds they are pratically doin it scene for scene jst with new pokemon and faster this time

I mean it not a bad series from what I seen just come on I do like whole evil team rocket thing though kinda reminds me of when they first appeared jst more serious they became more and more a joke as the series kept going but now they goin back to to roots

My basic opinion of whole series that I have seen so far though is its goings back to the beginning because if you notice Ash is acting like a total noob and it is followin old scenarios

edit: Oh and also forgot Gym leader leaving gym to travel with Ash lmao the old becomes the new

Edited by TruSoldier

Best Wishes is great. I've been keeping up with the episodes since they started airing. I used to watch them live when they first aired, but lately I've only been keeping up with the subbed versions as they come out - the most recent being about the Yabukuron.

I don't think it has an 'older' feel really - it's still Pokémon. Iris doesn't bother me - do you guys even know who she is?

Mijumaru is funny because it doesn't like that it's cute. It tries to prove it's strong ... but only when it wants to.

Kibago is just cute - Kiba Kiba! - and turns into an awesome monster later.

Dent - what an articulate guy! I would love to be friends with him.

Team Rocket - whoah, what a change! Jessie and James have so much better technology this time. Giovanni must have a really serious plan in mind for Isshu. I can't wait until they encounter Team Plasma!

Which sub team's episodes have you guys been watching? I've been using #blackandwhitesubs because their SD is the only version that will play on my Wii.

Never heard of this before today; stopped watching it after Misty left and May was introduced. I play the games but it's like I only played two: Pokemon red and Platinum.

Idk maybe I should like an oldie when I say I liked the first season XD

But going to check this out thanks

Kasin   

the whole series got confusing when they needed to search for thier tags and crests

how else would pikachu evolve into werepikamon, and charmander into metalcharmon, and caterpie into megacatermon, and pidgeotto into garudeottomon, and bulbasaur into lillysaurmon, and squirtle into zudosquirtlemon?

TekoMuto   

how else would pikachu evolve into werepikamon, and charmander into metalcharmon, and caterpie into megacatermon, and pidgeotto into garudeottomon, and bulbasaur into lillysaurmon, and squirtle into zudosquirtlemon?

through clow cards?

Kasin   

naw, clow cards ares are for pokemon like eevee, to get to their multiple forms, remember?

Then medabeedrill, got the left arm of peppermeowth.

Edited by Kasin

TekoMuto   

naw, clow cards ares are for pokemon like eevee, to get to their multiple forms, remember?

Then medabeedrill, got the left arm of peppermeowth.

even then we'd have to hire some sort of time detective to help evolve em with his hammer

Kasin   

even then we'd have to hire some sort of time detective to help evolve em with his hammer

So then they summoned the timewizard, to get the time detective.

the timewizard is also know as T.T. the time clock.

he raced back in the day with diddy kong, banjo, and conker.

Edited by Kasin

TekoMuto   

So then they summoned the timewizard, to get the time detective.

the timewizard is also know as T.T. the time clock.

he raced back in the day with diddy kong, banjo, and conker.

all of this in order to gain the Flying House in order to leave biblical times but due to them being in biblical times, they've created a paradox thus making current time only fixable by a certain bearer of a red cap with the uppercase greek Mu symbol on it

Kasin   

all of this in order to gain the Flying House in order to leave biblical times but due to them being in biblical times, they've created a paradox thus making current time only fixable by a certain bearer of a red cap with the uppercase greek Mu symbol on it

Yes, and to do this they had to find the robot that would unlock the gate to the red capped one.

this would prove hard when your in a world that has "robots for every one".

TekoMuto   

Yes, and to do this they had to find the robot that would unlock the gate to the red capped one.

this would prove hard when your in a world that has "robots for every one".

But they needed to be rebooted cuase the circuts of the robots had inner worlds ("mainframes") in which societies could evolve and cuase drama. Only by doing that would they be able to fight a distant enemy whom was really just a teeny weeny super guy inside a glass whom's ability to phase through objects would only lead to the reboot of a robot named Atom.

All this set up the begging of an invasion of anthropomorphic rodents from a fourth planet in the Erf system...

Kasin   

But they needed to be rebooted cuase the circuts of the robots had inner worlds ("mainframes") in which societies could evolve and cuase drama. Only by doing that would they be able to fight a distant enemy whom was really just a teeny weeny super guy inside a glass whom's ability to phase through objects would only lead to the reboot of a robot named Atom.

All this set up the begging of an invasion of anthropomorphic rodents from a fourth planet in the Erf system...

yes, and they formed a gang called biker mice from mars, and their leader was splinter. A rat who wanted revenge for the death of his sons at the feet of the blastoise.

one man stood up to stop the invasion, one man, and a banana. Thus banana-man joined the party, with his giant buster banana.

The biker mice needed energon to fuel there bikes, and it turns out that earth was the biggest source. Even though we never noticed it.

Im watching Black and White now on Cartoon Network. Im not use to the new animation style. Not that its bad but its gonna take time for me to get use to it.

I've been keeping up with the subs from #pocketmonsters, but haven't been able to watch the dub except online occasionally.

In Best Wishes, Dent (Cilan) says a lot of great variations of "It's tasting time!", it's great. I don't think he says that in the dub though. It's too bad we missed the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episode because of tsunami-quaking, but they're going to be airing it as some future date. It's going to be awesome. If you haven't seen, check out the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCe5PWdu3m8

Edited by Pokemon Trainer

I feel like I need to watch this now...I pretty much gave up on watching Pokemon a little after the D/P series came out. Still play the games but the anime was just so terrible...maybe it's better now? One of these days I'm going to find the time to rewatch Pokemon from episode 1 xD

I've been slowly watching Pokémon from Ep. 1 like that for a while, Washu Takahashi. Currently I'm in Season 7. It does get lame and repetitive, but there are plenty of good episodes later on. Hoenn is fun, except for the Contest episodes. I ought to make a list some day of all non-Contest eps.

Best Wishes is probably the best season since the first couple - you should definitely check it out.

I started trying to re-watch it a few months ago and only made it to like episode 5 xD Some day I'll have the time to start watching an episode a day or something. And I'm actually fond of the contest episodes xD If I was in the Pokemon World I would definitely be a coordinator. I have a feeling I may just skip to the B/W season just to learn the names of the new Pokemon...even after playing White I still know like none of their names