Anime Central Forums
Keiichi-chan

Catherine: from the makers of persona

trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteHd2AoGvw&feature=player_embedded

it's atlus' first hd game. all the key members of the persona team are working on it.

xbox 360 and ps3, this winter. it's being made as a test for atlus' team to decide how to carry over their games, specifically the next persona installments, to current generation systems.

it's aimed at adult and features some heavily erotic sequences, apparently.

also, goats. discuss.

wrexness   

It's got that delightfully creepy, yet funky-cool style I've grown to know and love from Atlus. I'll purchase that in a heartbeat.

HaruHE   

We'll see just how MUCH of it makes it to our shores... If they censored Grand Theft Auto San Andreas to the point of cutting content, who knows what they'll do to an Atlus game.

I like my SMT games, but honestly, I'm not really interested in this one. Most of the erotic themes. Not to mention, I somehow doubt we will see this. lol XD

Edited by XenoBlade

I like my SMT games, but honestly, I'm not really interested in this one. Most of the erotic themes. Not to mention, I somehow doubt we will see this. lol XD

not a fan of..goats? lol

Looks cool.

Is this a turn-based RPG?

it's supposed to be a very, very non-traditional rpg from what i've heard.

Edited by Keiichi-chan

Seeing as I suck the teat of Atlus, (YES, I have played Trama Center more times then I need to, as well as loved some of their strategy games as well as Persona) so of course I'd wanna take a look and buy this.

We'll see just how MUCH of it makes it to our shores... If they censored Grand Theft Auto San Andreas to the point of cutting content, who knows what they'll do to an Atlus game.

Actually I almost feel like an Atlus game could get away with more simply because it would go under the radar. Grand Theft Auto is a big name and even the name of the game screams crime and violence. Its just going to get targeted.

Regardless, I knew this had to be a screwed up game the minute I saw the Studio 4C logo right at the opening, haha.

I heard about this game is it any good? Atlus just gave me an email about it o_o

Edit: It looks like a puzzle/horror game O_o; You can be good or evil in this game? And apparently the two women are the same person/similar?

It's confusing from the trailer....going to buy it anyway.

Wondering would I get lols from buying the game because of the cover though.

Edited by The Fujoshi

I really want this game to be released in America.

It is this summer :lol:

Hot damn! When did they say it was coming out? I swear I checked for an American release date last week, with not date announced (or that it would even come out).

Why couldn't this be for the 360...>_>

I reformed my earlier opinion on this. I'm actually really interested now. SMT games are almost always awesome.

However, I heard this game was insanely hard.

Hot damn! When did they say it was coming out? I swear I checked for an American release date last week, with not date announced (or that it would even come out).

Both versions PS3 and 360 are being released by july 26. Each version have two different covers that are really.....sexy

Oh wow, I thought it was only for PS3. My info was really off. >_>

(The Ps3 covers looks a lil better IMO)

late bday gift to myself when it comes out.

You know what's funny? The two main character girls look like myself and this girl I made for a real life manga with characters that were based on my friends/family/etc.

Storyline was similar too except for the goats and the fact that the girl was already married >_>; And it wasn't a video game just an manga/novel idea.

So far the game is mind...screw and I dunno what the goats even mean.

So before you even will play it (or heard about spoilers) you already know what will happen. lol (well not really but you know what I'm trying to say. lol)

So before you even will play it (or heard about spoilers) you already know what will happen. lol (well not really but you know what I'm trying to say. lol)

Dunno cause my storyline was weeeeeeeeeird so curious if I am going to rage like I did with Dizzy from Guilty gear or laugh my butt off.

Still going to pre reg for the game (and ignore the fanboys calling for P5)

S1NN3R   

Catherine is a fast-paced action/puzzle adult-themed horror game with multiple endings.

Story takes place with Vincent living 2 different lives; one real world, the other in dream state. Throughout the game he blurs reality with dream and the 2 eventually collide (depending on the arc chosen).

Pre-order is done on my end

wrexness   

I'd posted that like three posts before you. XD I got an e-mail from Atlus the other day stating that it was officially being announced with a release date.

I'd posted that like three posts before you. XD I got an e-mail from Atlus the other day stating that it was officially being announced with a release date.

This reminds me of Matthew and Alfred....so much.....

>_>; Like I said the same thing and it got noticed. I noticed your post but I'm on Atlus newsletter as well so I went on the site and checked it out and got confused >_o

Does the preorder get goodies? Like...hentai goodies?

Only know about this game from the people at Blister Thumbs, and I'm intrigued. The scare factor is high, which means they are doing something right for something that's a simple time puzzle (that I see thus far). How the game eventually turns into a reality bending story is yet to be seen, but I'm excited for what will come.