Anime Central Forums
Floobersman

Nintendo 3DS

OK I'm thinking that this new DS is going to be awesome! Just read all of the details here for it so far.

Details:

http://gizmodo.com/5499713/nintendo-3ds-the-details

3D Camera:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/nintendo-3ds-set-to-expand-your-gaming-horizons/

How it works:

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Nintendo-3DS-3D-Glasses-DS,news-6237.html

New game for it Kid Icarus Uprising!!!!!!!:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-kid-icarus/101485

So what do you guys think of it? Do you think it'll turn out nice?

Lina   

I'm excited for it! I'm debating on getting blue or purple. They both are really pretty.

Here are the colors: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/18/the-nintendo-3ds-in-four-shiny-colors/

It's probably gonna be really pricey. >< I'm guessing at least 200 dollars. I'm gonna trade in my DS Lite for it. My sister won't get one because she thinks they will come out with something new not long after the 3DS comes out. lol

Edited by Lina

Lina: WHOA the Gold one is awesome!!! If not gold I'de get Purple.

carmelita: Same here till I saw that Kid Icarus was going to be released on the 3DS then I had to get one.

im going to wait and see how the 3DS plays out before buying. i mean as of now the 3DS looks like its going to cost lots thus waiting to see how it really works and its worth the cost =/

I think we just needed a E3 thread. so many topics from news from E3, Zelda, this, and the new 360.

And here I thought there werent many gamers on this board. lol Well I know not many hardcore, but I'm rather surprised.

xvszero   

I don't think 3DS will cost THAT much, Nintendo seems to be trying to appeal to the mass market nowadays, and they keep their prices low.

This really does look awesome. However i have a feeling that i'll...

1 - Won't have the money for this amazing product.

And..

2 - Im gonna have a hard time getting use to the new arrow button. Although i give them some credit for trying to work on something more new then just cameras :3

Blue looks like my color but purple does look nice too.. maybe i'll just wait for the pokemon black and white version. If they have one...

Edited by StarRockerX

LOL there are two threads of this? Awesome!

System is out now X)

They had a both at the Chicago Ogilvie train station which you could try a few games, and WOW It's sooo awesome! I'm super excited for it =]

Though, my wallet is telling me that I can't have one....yet XD

I'm defiantly picking this up when the Ocarina of Time comes out for it ^_^

o.o

i didn't know that was happening! well...now I do. XD *doesn't really keep myself updated with video games as much anymore*

I will be doing the same if my wallet agrees XD

o.o

i didn't know that was happening! well...now I do. XD *doesn't really keep myself updated with video games as much anymore*

I will be doing the same if my wallet agrees XD

Yea when I found out I looked up some screen shots and it looks amazing. They're adding Master Quest to it as well ^_^

With a Harvest Moon in productions and several Shin Megami Tensei / Persona games in the works, you kinda need this system to live.

(clearly a joke but I am buying the system for this games as well)

im going to wait and see how the 3DS plays out before buying. i mean as of now the 3DS looks like its going to cost lots thus waiting to see how it really works and its worth the cost =/

Not to mention something better might come out when the price goes down, such as 3DS Advanced

Not to mention something better might come out when the price goes down, such as 3DS Advanced

Yeah like the DSI/XL :lol:

Suigetsu: I wasn't paying attention to the date of the post ^^;

I'll be getting min[e] in about 8 hours. I am still really fickle on the thing. I hope Nintendo realizes what its capabilities are and doesn't just keep everything at gimmick level.

[edit]

Edited by Suigetsu

AshBird   

Nintendo has said that they have no short term plans on releasing an upgraded 3DS and so far there doesn't seem to be any hardware failures that will require a quick upgrade so we should be safe for a year or more, but at the same time, buying a handheld seems to be almost akin to Russian roulette thanks to Nintendo's and Sony's love of releasing "improved" models all the time.