Anime Central Forums
Kii

What's Next On Your Anime List?

I'm slowly going back to the 90's and early 2000's of anime. Watching G-Gundam and Sailor Moon. Some of the new anime is not really getting to me. I mean I guess I have to read up on of the new anime and see what attracts me now :/

My current watch list

Paniponi Dash

The 2nd half of Our Home's Fox Deity

Vandread - 2nd stage

The first season of Gigantor

New Dominion Tank Police

and if I find a copy today.

Summer Wars.

I wanna watch Kuragehime and House of 5 Leaves when I have the chance. I thoroughly enjoy the manga and just found out they were made into an anime. I need to finish Speed Grapher and When They Cry Kai. I also plan on reading Black Butler soon and catching up on Bleach.

I'm in the middle of a magical girl watching spree. Currently I'm watching Ojamajo Doremi Sharp, then I'll move on to the rest of the series as a whole. Then I'm going back to watch the rest of the seasons of Pretty Cure that I haven't yet seen... then to Sugar Sugar Rune, Fushigiboshi no Futagohime, Goldfish Warning, and Floral Magician Mary Bell.

The list of magical girl series... it will never end.

obakasan   

Just finished Tokyo Underground anime series.

You can tell they cut it short... Oh well.

Not sure what to tackle next. My "to watch" pile is getting small. Time to buy more!

Hey guys you got any suggestions s\for my next anime to watch I loved claymore and black cat and afro samurai i also loved fma and soul eater any suggestions for me based on those?

Hey guys you got any suggestions s\for my next anime to watch I loved claymore and black cat and afro samurai i also loved fma and soul eater any suggestions for me based on those?

I would say Berserk, DNAngel, and Tokko would be a good place to start

Wow...I have so many shows to catch up on, it's unbelievable. XD Well, I'm hoping for my next series to watch K-on!, D-Gray Man, or Spice and Wolf. (Due to a friend recommendation) Series that I need to finish are School Rumble and Gurren Laggan. As for manga, I need to catch up on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and finish Fruits Basket. I'm such a procrastinator. >__>

kimuhalu   

I finished Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette last week. Right now I'm halfway through My Daddy Long Legs, and when I finish I might continue with Great Detectives Poirot & Marple. :3 I need to find another WMT series to watch.

Just finished Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. I have yet to read the VNs but I can already tell the VNs are gonna be so much better than the anime. I enjoyed Umineko but it just left a bit of a bittersweet taste in my mouth.

Also saw Akira for the very first time last night. Amazing.

I honestly don't know what anime I am going to watch next. I'm the kinda guy who just run arcoss them via word of mouth.

Making my boyfriend watch FMA for the first time (just made him watch Death Note, Code Geass 1 & 2, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Soul Eater). My friend recommended for me to watch Arakawa Under the Bridge.

Making my boyfriend watch FMA for the first time (just made him watch Death Note, Code Geass 1 & 2, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Soul Eater). My friend recommended for me to watch Arakawa Under the Bridge.

I loved FMA brotherhood or the original?

out of couriosity does anyone know of any new anime out there that might be along the same lines as Elfin Leid or D. Gray Man? I like alot of different Genres but they are just some of my really big favorites and I want to get into something like that again.

I really need to catch up on my animes seeing as I prefer to read the manga. I kind of want to finish the .Hack//ROOTS series. After that, i'm not sure haha

Jackal   

I've been going through a good number of shows on Netflix. They just keep adding more and more.

Current queue:

Chrome Shelled Regios

Darker Than Black

Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig

Basilisk

Ghost Hounds

Rin: Daughters of Mnomesyne

Phantom: REquiem for a Phantom

FLCL

Recently finished:

Claymore

Birdy

Kenichi

Kazuma no Stigma (sp?)

Corpse Girl

Blacksmith Cats

Gunslinger Girl

And I think a few more that I haven't completed (Seikirei, Queen's Blade).

-Full Metal Alchemists Brotherhood

-Durarara

-Bleach (Must catch up)

-Monster

-Toradora

-The Sacred Blacksmith

-Bakemonogatari

-When They Cry Higurashi

-Bamboo Blade

-Ef Tale of a Memory

I just finished Brotherhood. And I'm halfway done with Durarara and Bamboo Blade.....Hopefully I can finish all before ACen, but with 2 jobs and school its rather difficult =\.

Anime

- Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage (need to finish)

- Planetes (need to finish)

- High School of the Dead

- Gunslinger Girl

- Clannad

- Princess Tutu

Manga

- Pandora Hearts

- Ludwig Revolution

My current "to finish list":

D Gray-man

Kuroshitsuji

Hetalia Axis Powers