Anime Central Forums
Kii

What's Next On Your Anime List?

Teebs   

I'm watching Toradora! and FMA: Brotherhood right now...

I dunno what I'm gonna watch next, I know I got a slew of stuff I need to finish/continue.

I've just started World Only God Knows and I'm nearly through with Priness Tutu. I need to find a good mech series to start watching in the near future.

What kind of mech show are you interested in? (though my experience is a bit limited in mech series)

Akroma   

Most Recently finished was Soul Eater, now on to Lovely Complex. I love the manga and the movie so much I figured I should watch the anime too!

Most Recently finished was Soul Eater, now on to Lovely Complex. I love the manga and the movie so much I figured I should watch the anime too!

Lovecom is a very good series. :] You should check out Bokura Ga Ita as well.

Recently I finished Scrapped Princess, Gunbuster, and Diebuster. @*McManray* If you are still looking for a mecha you should watch Gunbuster. Sooo good, and its only 6 episodes. Warning the first episode is slightly cheesy. Theres also a sequel Diebuster.

Edited by KungPowKirby

obakasan   

Just now polishing off GetBackers season 1...

Running out of stuff on my shelf.

Time to buy more.

Hey I'm looking for some good shojou--anyone know any good ones excluding Fruits Basket, Skip Beat!, and Fushigi Yuugi?

Almost done with Samurai Champloo! ^_^

There's Ouran High School Host Club ^^ Oh, and La Corda d'Oro!

As for what I'm watching, I'm currently trying to get started on Eureka 7. Heard it was good, and it's streaming on ANN, so now it's just down to me finding the time to watch it XP

Well I just finally got the chance to sit down and watch Cowboy Bebop and Trigun and I must say I love Trigun now and Cowboy Bebop was really good as well. I'm probably going to watch Hellsing and .hack//Sign finally.

My friend has been pestering me to watch Code Geass, which I suppose is what I should get around to... but lately I've been having a strange desire to watch Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan. I don't even know why. It's like subliminal messaging or something...

but lately I've been having a strange desire to watch Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan. I don't even know why. It's like subliminal messaging or something...

SAME dude I don't even understand it, it's not even an anime I think I'd like.

Normandy   

Hey I'm looking for some good shojou--anyone know any good ones excluding Fruits Basket, Skip Beat!, and Fushigi Yuugi?

Nana and Kimi ni Todoke are two of my favorites, both excellent shows.

As for what I'm watching, up next I'm planning on rewatching ef - a tale of melodies, since I recently rewatched the first season.

Ashori   

Currently until the week of Christmas, I can't really watch anime (outside of the 5-minute Hetalia World Series episodes every Monday), but after my semester ends I have a month off from school to catch up on some of my DVD and streaming backlog. ^^ So far I'm up to:

Black Butler

Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations

Tsubasa Shunraiki

Spice and Wolf

Spice and Wolf II

Hetalia Axis Powers

Black Butler I need to finish streaming, while Spice and Wolf and APH I need to finish up watching dubbed. The Tsubasa OVAs don't come out until January, but I'm getting my pre-order in soon for it, so I'll be watching that in the dub once I get it, and then Spice and Wolf II I'll be starting on streaming after I re-watch the first season. Or once I finish reading the third novel when I get it...whichever comes first.

I recently discovered the multitude of anime offered by free torrents that are findable through a simple google search, and I've just started watching Soul Eater - very cool anime, I definitely recommend it.

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

Ashori   

Currently until the week of Christmas, I can't really watch anime (outside of the 5-minute Hetalia World Series episodes every Monday), but after my semester ends I have a month off from school to catch up on some of my DVD and streaming backlog. ^^ So far I'm up to:

Black Butler

Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations

Tsubasa Shunraiki

Spice and Wolf

Spice and Wolf II

Hetalia Axis Powers

Black Butler I need to finish streaming, while Spice and Wolf and APH I need to finish up watching dubbed. The Tsubasa OVAs don't come out until January, but I'm getting my pre-order in soon for it, so I'll be watching that in the dub once I get it, and then Spice and Wolf II I'll be starting on streaming after I re-watch the first season. Or once I finish reading the third novel when I get it...whichever comes first.

I have to add to this now. XD Thanks to a sale at TRSI, I bought some more anime so now over my month break, I'll be watching:

Pretear

Gakuen Alice

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Kanon

TGWLTT and Kanon I've had for awhile, but I'll finally get around to watching them. Gakuen Alice will be a re-watch, and Pretear was a blind-buy but I'm sure I'll like it.

I have to add to this now. XD Thanks to a sale at TRSI, I bought some more anime so now over my month break, I'll be watching:

Pretear

Gakuen Alice

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Kanon

TGWLTT and Kanon I've had for awhile, but I'll finally get around to watching them. Gakuen Alice will be a re-watch, and Pretear was a blind-buy but I'm sure I'll like it.

And which of the Kanon remakes are you going to be watching?