Anime Central Forums
kenkendazo

Little Maids We

Kii   
Yes, but does Edgar have the anime shrine I do? *waggles eyebrows*

Edgar is such a man, but not nearly as much of a man as you, Wrex.

But then there's Keiichi....

DOMINION.

Did you place your toys in awkward positions? No? Then get out of my sight you (non)poser.

wrexness   
Did you place your toys in awkward positions? No? Then get out of my sight you (non)poser.

XD Mine aren't poseable, but some do have optional clothing.

wait...I JUST posted and already I'm a member o.o ARE YOU PEOPLE STALKING ME

Yuki let me know you posted. Her eyes never close so, you know, she can catch any post any time. O.O

wrexness   
Unless they're maid outfits you lose the game. Choose wisely.

... *stabs* I haven't even made it one week since I last lost, you jerk! *sighs and curses the day he ever researched The Game*

Voxx   
Hello ladies, you know...I have a giant castle that gets awfully dusty...and so full of sand too

Is your castle a euphemism for something else that is large and is awfully dusty with lotsa sand @__@ sounds painful

Is your castle a euphemism for something else that is large and is awfully dusty with lotsa sand @__@ sounds painful

I think he's talking about the sandcastle in Banjo Kazooie where you had to drain the water and enter cheat codes.

I sleep in my anime shrine -wins-

Banjo Kazooie was a great game as is Tooie.

My maid skills will destroy you all...I am the ninja maid who disguises herself by NOT wearing a maid outfit in public...

My maid skills will destroy you all...I am the ninja maid who disguises herself by NOT wearing a maid outfit in public...

Then I'm the best ninja maid because I've never worn a maid outfit.

Chef outfits on the otherhand...

Then I'm the best ninja maid because I've never worn a maid outfit.

Chef outfits on the otherhand...

The most of a maid outfit I've ever worn is an apron... I want a maid outfit ;-;

The Oni Maid...super strong and super drunk, cleaning the world and cooking dinner before sunset.

Voxx   

Can you please post a video of someone waggling their eyebrows!? For some reason it sounds amazing...

It can be anything you want it to be my dear lady.

TOY STORE!!! NOM

wrexness   

Well I have enough space to where I can expand. Also at this rate a lot of your shrine may end up in mine anyway. >w<

Well I have enough space to where I can expand. Also at this rate a lot of your shrine may end up in mine anyway. >w<

Not the important pieces~ Your hands shall never touch my manga good sir ^_^ My manga is my pride and joy~

I assume this means your collections will span across the midwest and touch each other eventually. If that's the case, then we'll need more maids.

wrexness   
I assume this means your collections will span across the midwest and touch each other eventually. If that's the case, then we'll need more maids.

We could always use more maids!

TekoMuto   

*Maid Muscle Ko bursts through the thread wall, kicking the fourth wall straight into your face*

MURRRUGGHHHHHH

*grabs the next poster in a thigh head lock and proceeds to use them to dust the thread whislt running on (her??) hands*

I'm trying to get my wife's permission to do a maid cosplay. It's either gonna be Cecily from Sacred Blacksmith or Felli from Chrome Shelled Regios... if she lets me.

I got my wife's permission to add both maid cosplays to my cosplay poll, so feel free to help me decide which one to cosplay.