Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aerialist

Social Experiments

So who here has tried doing social experiments be it at cons or in the general public? Or name a few you would like to see happen.

What are your opinions on them?

I plan on doing a few among friends to see if experiments back up said theories, and maybe a few in the public.

HikariS   

My roommate had to do one in high school.

There dressed up as different stereotypes (goth, preppy, geek, etc) and went to the mall to see if they were treated any differently based on their appearance.

TekoMuto   
So who here has tried doing social experiments be it at cons or in the general public? Or name a few you would like to see happen.

I got to go on a chemtrail plane, twas fun

-JUNK-   

well i usually dress >__> goth according to peoples view around here

but in high school i was the freaky girl i guess "iddno why i guess because i was so cool"

but one day i decided to dress like a prep or "higher class" and even dyed my hair one color whooooo~!

tho it was funny i had a bunch of people comming up and asking me questions and it was just weird people complimentingme on how nice i look and in my head just thinking "Oh you dont think i look nice any other day unless im jumping into a pair of pants and looking different.....

but never did that again because i thnk clothes like that are kinda ugly

but then nobody would talk as uch as they did the next day when i just wore my regular clothes but i at least kepy my hair one color.

I and my friends have actually done many social experiments both small and large. We all have a slight obsession with psychology and sociology, so i commend you for experimenting socially lol