Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jsieczkar

The 3rd Anime Central Tournament Of Anime

What is the Tournament of Anime of anime you say:

The Tournament of Anime is the least scientific and compelty inaccurate biased means of determing the best anime ever.

How do you determine who wins:

Simple you toss the anime into a ring and they fight to the death.......you didn't buy that did you? Truthfully the ACen forum goers (you) vote on your favorite anime among the two listed, The winner then moves on to the next round.

How long does each round last:

Each round lasts two days, the whole Tournament of Anime will end the weekend before ACen.

This years opening battle is a great one:

R1a: Cowboy Bebop (1998) vs Ghost in the Shell {Movie}(1995) closes midnight 4/4

R1a: Cowboy Bebop (1998) vs Ghost in the Shell {Movie}(1995) closes midnight 4/4

R1b: Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) vs Nana (2006) closes midnight 4/5

R1a: Cowboy Bebop (1998) vs Ghost in the Shell {Movie}(1995) closed, winner: Cowboy Bebop

R1b: Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) vs Nana (2006) closes midnight 4/5

R1C: Honey and Clover (2005) vs Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad (2004) closes midnight 4/6

R1a: Cowboy Bebop (1998) vs Ghost in the Shell {Movie}(1995) closed, winner: Cowboy Bebop

R1b: Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) vs Nana (2006) closed, winner: Fullmetal Alchemist

R1c: Honey and Clover (2005) vs Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad (2004) closes midnight 4/6

R1d: Paradise Kiss (2005) vs The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006) closes midnight 4/7

Voxx   

Awww ;__; I loved both the girl who lept through time and paradise kiss... *sigh*

I'm going to have to go with Paradise Kiss though because I love their outfits and the characters alot more.

R1b: Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) vs Nana (2006) closed, winner: Fullmetal Alchemist

R1c: Honey and Clover (2005) vs Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad (2004) closed, winner Beck

R1d: Paradise Kiss (2005) vs The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006) closes midnight 4/7

R1e: Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) vs Macross Plus {OAV}(1994) closes midnight 4/8

Voxx   
Mobile Suit Gundam...

Your games here just make me realize that I have seen nothing...

Then you know what you must do! ^_~

Right? I've only seen 30% of what has been mentioned so far ;-;

Yeh me too! I've only seen FMA and thats it. But I've heard that I would like Cowboy Bebop, Nana, Honey & Clover, and Mobile Suit Gundam. So I'm now adding more anime to my list which is getting too big! XD

Also for R1e Mobile Suit Gundam