Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi-chan

Ringtones?

wrexness   

I can't see the video, but I can answer your question. I have several anime ringtones loaded onto my phone, and I made them myself. ^^ It's actually fairly easy. All you need is a program that can chop up mp3 files and a phone that will allow you to set songs as ringtones. The program I was using was called Audacity (I believe, haven't used it lately and I'm at work, so I can't check my computer at home).

Here's my ringtones:

Naraku no Hana from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

Shoujo Q from Pani Poni Dash

Dondake Fanfare from Lucky Star (Konata character song)

Shijun no Zankoku from Venus Versus Virus

kimuhalu   

^ I also use Audacity to make my ringtones. I don't have any anime songs on my phone, just J-pop/K-pop.

I did have "Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga in 26 seconds" on it at one point.

Whenever I think of a song that'd make a sweet ringtone, I forget it by the time I reach my computer to make it. OTL

Edited by kimuhalu

I believe myxer lets you do it as well (and it's free!) I have three ringtones I made for myself--one from Ar Tonelico 2, one from Robot Unicorn Attack!, and the other a song I have on my laptop that I just wanted to make. When I find the time, I'll make a few more.

Trini   

I use some website to make my ringtones. If I was on my comp I could get the bookmark (on the Wii right now). So far I have Mahou no Tobira which I hear is from an anime, but I only know it from DDR. I plan on getting Just Communication or Rhythm Emotion from Gundam Wing sometime soon. This technically doesn't count, but back when Card Captor was on WB they had a music video by Froggy with scenes from the show called No Naggin. I have that set as a special ring for a certain contact.

I have quite a few and have had many during the years~ Currently I have:

Artificial Children - Touhou ( Iosys )

Kyouran Senki Nichijouno Kami-sama : Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

Little my Star : Jiburiru the Devil Angel 2

CardCaptors : English Opening

Tsurupettan : Touhou ( Silver Forest )

Dango Daikazoku : Clannad

My most memorable ones I've had...

Valentine's Day Kiss : Lucky Star ( Tsukasa singing it )

Raging Heart "Alright" : Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

i only have two so far:

mysterious purupuru pururin~! from welcome to the nhk xD

and a kyon's little sister from haruhi endless eight saying "kyon-kun, denwa~"" over and over again ^-^

Voxx   

I used to have Thank You by Home Made Kazoku (Bleach) and Mr. Raindrop (Gintama). Now I have the Options Theme from Sonic. ^.^ its not anime but still. I love it. Another one that I've had is Open Your Heart and Live and Learn by Crush 40.

I've got the classic Victory Fanfare from Final Fantasy, the opening of a treasure chest from the Zelda series, and a bunch of other random ones from video games, like when Sonic gets a coin or when you fall off an edge from the Mario games.

=D

A bunch of game mp3s (so not ringtones, but mp3s that I set to ringtones)

I have some Capcom Vs Snk2 songs, Valkyrie Profile Songs, and Wild Arms 4 as my main songs.

I have way too many mp3s to name them all.

Maha   

I got a bunch of Anime Ringtones on my phone. And vocaloid ringtones. And other JPOP ringtones :P i use zedge.net

I love my anime ringtones!

Thanks to my g1 and ringdroid I make tons of them :3

I have my favorites though!

Shining collection - Gravitation

After Dark - Bleach

Verlonica - Bleach

Unlimited sky/Namida - - - gundam 00

Again - FMA2

Alumnia/The world/ What's up people - Death Note.

And a few others I can't remember off the top of my head :3

Lina   

Shabondama by Morning Musume is my ringtone and for texting it's the title screen for DMC when the lady says, "Devil May Cry". I have a bunch of Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy and Morning Musume and Sonic ringtones.

I use phonezoo.com for my anime ringtones. You can also create your own on there too.

Right now I have: Vampire Knight first opening

Bleach third opening

Host Club opening

lucky star opening

I love my vampire knight and bleach opening that I have. Second would be the lucky star one. lol

I hate downloading when it's not my computer, guess I'll have to wait till I finally get my own computer, but it's gonna be a while. I have to get a working car first. (sigh) I want personal anime & j-rock songs now! T_T

ranefea   

Right now I have the "Minuet of Forest" from The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time for my ringtone and a couple of other ocarina melodies stored on it as well. I have an iPhone and you can make the ringtones from MP3s using iTunes. On my old phone I had "Itooshii Hito no Tame ni" from Fushigi Yuugi and "Waltz for the Moon" from Final Fantasy VIII for the main ringtone and the FFVIII Victory fanfare for the text message ringtone. I would probably still have that for my texts but iPhones don't allow you to use custom ringtones for them. D=

My boyfriend uses the Metal Gear Solid ringtone (the one when you get calls in the game).

My ringtone is the Legend of Zelda original overworld theme. My text sound is Navi yelling HEY!

How have you not killed your phone yet? Navi drives me crazy with blood lust!!!!

obakasan   

Sadly, so far it seems none of the phones I own will accept non-proprietary (ie you have to buy them from the carrier) ringtones or wallpaper. And of course no anime themes. At least my one older phone has a "composer" so I was able to whip up a few on my own (one note at a time).

To make my tones, I use Garageband. It came with my Mac and I just put it in iTunes, then send it with Bluetooth.

I have:

Inner Universe from Ghost in the Shell for texts and for a call I have Rise from Ghost in the Shell. When my friend calls, I use What's Up People from Death Note xD

ranefea   
At least my one older phone has a "composer" so I was able to whip up a few on my own (one note at a time).

Yeah, my first phone about 2 1/2 years ago was like that. I composed the Chocobo theme on it, and it was tedious since if you messed up one note you couldn't go back and edit it, you could only add on. XD

obakasan   
Yeah, my first phone about 2 1/2 years ago was like that. I composed the Chocobo theme on it, and it was tedious since if you messed up one note you couldn't go back and edit it, you could only add on. XD

Fortunately both my old Motorola and "newer" Nokia let me edit. I still have a one sour note in the Harry Potter theme but I'm just too lazy to fix it. Pretty much been staying with Sailor Moon (original) theme. The Power Rangers alert and CE3K tones were nearly no-brainers.

I don't have a lot of anime ringtones. I only have(for now) a midi of the K-ON! theme and Izaya from Durarara saying 'moshi moshi' And then a couple of vocaloid ones (PoPiPo makes an awesome ringtone!) and just some funny ones (Like the Benny Hill jingle)

I get nearly all of mine for a site called cellsea. Speaking of ringtones, I'm going to go look for some more now. :lol:

I have Clover by Meg Rock (Solty Rei) and White Station by Ace File (I My Me Strawberry Eggs) for calls and texts on my phone. I make mine using Sony Vegas 7.

wrexness   
I have Clover by Meg Rock (Solty Rei) and White Station by Ace File (I My Me Strawberry Eggs) for calls and texts on my phone. I make mine using Sony Vegas 7.

Great song~

Rini   

My ex's ringtone was carameldansen for awhile. and then nori nori nori.

mine's nori nori nori right now xD