Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi-chan

Ringtones?

My phone can record sounds so I just use that program . Quality sucks but meh

I keep adding to my collection of random tones... I've got mortal kombat, a bunch of hello! project groups, world is mine, a couple from a drama I was into last month, Vegeta screaming over 9000, I keep adding

Currently my tone is the fast piano ver. moonlight densetsu and my messaging tone is the original victory fanfare from FF1

wrexness   
My ex's ringtone was carameldansen for awhile. and then nori nori nori.

mine's nori nori nori right now xD

Oh thanks, now I have to go listen to Nori Nori Nori... *hasn't heard it since he played DDR*

Trini   
I love my anime ringtones!

Thanks to my g1 and ringdroid I make tons of them :3

I have my favorites though!

Shining collection - Gravitation

I didn't even think about this. As much as I hum this song this should've been my ringtone a long time ago. Then again...I might not answer the phone just so I can let it play. X3

Ohki   

Currently my ringtone is the Axis Powers' version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town from Hetalia.

I didn't mean to have it after New Year's, but I didn't change it right away because AT&T ate Centennial Wireless, the latter of which was my provider, and there's a deal about switching phones when switching companies that I may be interested in doing. For a while there I thought I would be doing it any day, but then time escaped me and now it's a bit too close to ACen since it does involve a fee. I'd change it now, but for some reason my computer isn't picking up my Bluetooth device when I plug it into the USB port ;;.

I just made some new ringtones for ACen!!

Sailor Stars Theme

English Sailor moon transformation (texts)

Star locket from sailor moon (texts)

Party time -Guardians 4

And My Boy by Bunou (shugo chara)

Resonance - TM revolution - Soul Eater

I need to make some other ones too

Strength - Adingdon Boys School - Soul Eater

Asian kung fu generation - Butterfly

And Lilium (Miku version)

Ohki   

I got my Bluetooth thingie to work! \o/ Now my ringtone is Fuwa Fuwa Time (live version; Yui main vocals). I changed my text ringtone, too, but it's not anime related.

Miyuka   

Sadly I don't have a clip of it so I'm unsure if anyone will catch the reference. I have a ring tone set up specifically for work.

The raid boss from World of Warcraft. XT002 in Ulduar. Edited just the "NO NO NO NO NO.. (etc)" tantrum he throws. So perfect.

Sadly I don't have a clip of it so I'm unsure if anyone will catch the reference. I have a ring tone set up specifically for work.

The raid boss from World of Warcraft. XT002 in Ulduar. Edited just the "NO NO NO NO NO.. (etc)" tantrum he throws. So perfect.

That's awesome. I thought about getting the "In the Mountains Voltron Remix" for my ring tone "Wait...you. In the Mountains..."

My current ringtone though is Legato Bluesummers theme rom Trigun. Though for a while my txt message theme was Joker's second entrance in the Dark Knight "*laughing* And I thought my jokes where bad"

What better way to creep out people in quite elevators to suddenly hear creepy laughter.

Miyuka   

Haha Thorim ♥. I love his Algalon remix personally. Though recently he seems to be going downhill. Most of his work sounds like a bunch of stuff thrown together, a jumbled mess. :/ His most recent work a perfect example.

Haha Thorim ♥. I love his Algalon remix personally. Though recently he seems to be going downhill. Most of his work sounds like a bunch of stuff thrown together, a jumbled mess. :/ His most recent work a perfect example.

Ah yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's sad. I remember in Ulduar, my guild would be bashing our heads against different bosses, so to lighten the mood, I'd play these remixs on vent.

It's a running joke now to spam "In the Mountains" or "PUSH THE BUTTON" ((in reference to the giant button mimiron's chamber)) in every chat channel possible