Anime Central Forums
Neko_master_Luna

You Know Your An Otaku When....game

I thought this might be fun to try, seen it on another site & thought I'd give it a shot. Plus I think we can do better at it. I'll post the phrase, "You know your an otaku when & then fill in the blank?" I'll start. So long as it's a different answer each time, the game continues.

You know you an otaku when_you have to make a list of needed manga before you go to the book store.

Edited by Neko_master_Luna

Guest SongstressLenne*   
Guest SongstressLenne
......You dont admit it like some weaboo on national tv.

Baaaazing!

Game over you win

wrexness   
You know you an otaku when_you have to make a list of needed manga before you go to the book store.

I have a running list in my wallet. If I don't have it, I'll inevitably forget what I already have... >.>

You know you're an otaku when you spend more money on your hobby than you do on food.

.. you have enough Anime Bailey Boxes to form a small wall that could keep your dog out of your bedroom.

... one of your students jokingly says they found a picture of you in a how to draw manga book and it's the drawing of the otaku. *I really wish I was making this one up. My response to this was "well, I guess if you add a circle beard and add a couple of pounds to him".*

... you start a high school Anime club and you're not a student.

... you go to a library's Anime club's one day con that you just happen to find out about while you were on vacation out of state.

... you've almost twisted your ankle running up stairs to post something on the "Anime in Pop culture thread" in the Anime fourm.

TekoMuto   

when you enter a Suncoast which is closing whilst carrying nothing and leave with the entire anime section including DVDs, figurines, soundtracks, and acces.

I did that today.

You know you are an otaku when you get agitated when scheduling time for playing video games, it conflicts with anime watching time.

Thats a big problem for me lol

You know your an otaku when..You watch almost an entire year's worth of time in anime.

Edited by Toushiro_H

TekoMuto   
^Lucky! I didnt even think suncoast was around anymore!!! Where was it at?

Delaware, everything here is closing! I was like "oooo deres a mall" and they were like "LOLCLOSINGROLL"

you know you're an otaku, when you spend more money on loli than you do food

again, I did that today/the past 7 months

This is more towards the cosplayers

You know you're an otaku when your biggest turn-on is those 3 little words... I CAN SEW

wrexness   
Thats a big problem for me lol

You know your an otaku when..You watch almost an entire year's worth of time in anime.

Well, you're ahead of me by a couple weeks. XD 71.8 days, but I haven't updated lately. Still don't think I'd catch you though

Well, you're ahead of me by a couple weeks. XD 71.8 days, but I haven't updated lately. Still don't think I'd catch you though

lol, lately i cant find the attention span to watch a full series. Ive got like 11 or so good series now that I stopped mid way for no reason at all.

spazchan   
lol, lately i cant find the attention span to watch a full series. Ive got like 11 or so good series now that I stopped mid way for no reason at all.

I recommend Pandora Hearts... it is a guy version of Alice in Wonderland meets Japan

I recommend Pandora Hearts... it is a guy version of Alice in Wonderland meets Japan

Lol thats one of my series that I stopped mid way. Im on episode 12, and it's a great series, but every time i go to watch it I just get bored really easy lol.

DDR Syn   
You know your an otaku when you can't dance with out arrows!

xDD

Good one!

You know you're an otaku when you have tried to do alchemy at least once in your life.

TekoMuto   

you know you're an otaku when you get a cavity filled and ask for the filling to be shaped like hello kitty

i did that today

and suceeded

wrexness   
you know you're an otaku when you get a cavity filled and ask for the filling to be shaped like hello kitty

i did that today

and suceeded

... Seriously? Pics or it didn't happen. XD

Edited by wrexness

TekoMuto   
... Seriously? Pics or it didn't happen. XD

i cannot fit my camera in my mouth.....

but i can fit other things..... >;3

you know you're an otaku when you know what narutard really means, and are repulsed by it