Anime Central Forums
Neko_master_Luna

You Know Your An Otaku When....game

7nica   

when you have watched the american version of an anime and not the japanese but STILL know EXACTLY what scene it's on just by listening to it!

(My cousin just did this 2 me with "Fist of The North Star")

... when your work bag has more than one manga in it. extra points if your work bag is anime themed and/or has anime pins mixed around different work related buttons pins.

Ex: On my work bag, I have a couple eva pins around a button that says " Tomorrow's Future begins in Today's schools."

proxy   

You know you're an otaku when you have dreams about your favorite anime...I had this really weird self instertion funny/horror Ouran High School dream...:unsure: Should I get checked out?

DDR Syn   
You know you're an otaku when you can use Kamina's "believe in the me who believes in you" line from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann completely seriously.

Well I guess I'm an otaku then.

xD

You know you're an otaku when you call normal animals the poke'mon that they look like.

"Let's go to the Ponyta Races!!"

Well I guess I'm an otaku then.

xD

You know you're an otaku when you call normal animals the poke'mon that they look like.

"Let's go to the Ponyta Races!!"

LOL! You know your an otaku when you & friends do anime style drawings of characters from dreams you have had!

klange   
You know your an otaku when jump up & down because you found pocky at walmart.

:eek:

I must know what WalMart this is!

You know you're an otaku when you've never been to Japan, have no Japanese heritage, but speak more Japanese than a second-year Japanese language student.

Edited by klange

... when part of way of celebrating Chinese New Year is by watching Fruits Basket and or wearing a button with the cast on it.

You know your an otaku when you hear people in public today talking about anime, you automaticly listen in.

.. I did it today. I heard a couple people talking about ACen. One of them said he was on of the ACen Guys and the other was talking about havig a table, or something.

.. you are proud when your parents actually say manga/anime correctly.

Edited by MisakiMise

... when your high school has a "Disney Day" during it's Spirit week and you show up dressed as *insert name* from Studio Ghibili's *Insert Title*.

They hold the Region 1 rights , so it makes sense.

Or if you want to go a different route show up dressed as either Kimba the White Lion (holding a copy of Hamlet) or Nadia of Blue Water with a sign that says "Ever wonder where Disney gets some of their 'Original Ideas'?

You know you're an otaku when you grow out your hair, have dyed it for a cosplay or own more than 3 wigs you've used.

[Damn, i own 5 wigs and used 4 >_<]

You know you're an Otaku when you cant decide which Naruto headband goes with your shoes

DDR Syn   
You know you're an Otaku when you cant decide which Naruto headband goes with your shoes

L.O.L.

You know you're an Otaku when you sign up on the ACen forums.

=]

Also when you know that you shouldn't believe in you, but that you should believe in the me that believes in you.

Edited by DDR Syn