Anime Central Forums
Neko_master_Luna

You Know Your An Otaku When....game

... when you are watching the Muppets (2011) and are reminded of Cowboy Bebop when Swedish Chef takes care of the old fridge in the Muppet Theater.

You know when you're an otaku when you go on gaia and try to make an avatar that looks like your favorite character.

And roleplay them.

... when you use "yaoi" as a word in scrabble and then have explain it in the best PG way you can to those you're playing against.

... when you meet your girlfriend at an Anime Convention.

Edited by Mock-Kappa

when your plan to help recover from a major body ache and/or injury is to pull a Monkey D. Luffy and consume a large amount of meat. (well at least a body ache/injury that does not end with a trip to the hospital.)

when your plan to help recover from a major body ache and/or injury is to pull a Monkey D. Luffy and consume a large amount of meat. (well at least a body ache/injury that does not end with a trip to the hospital.)

You can accurately recite dialogue from your favorite series.

You look for fan-made crossovers (mostly fanfic, sometimes art and music videos) to answer questions like "Who would win?"

When you see someone in a store that you don't want to talk to and hear Buggy the Clown saying "Chop Chop Quick escape." in your head while changing your direction of travel to avoid them before being seen.

Get excited when you share a birthday withone of your favorite anime characters! January 31: Domyouji Tsukasa, Byakuya Kuchiki and me!

Edited by i_like_kyos

when your first thought after seeing that your mother is ok from her eye surgery is "I hope they don't just throw out that eye patch when she's done with it.because that would make a good cosplay piece."

When you go to the dentist and on the computer screen in the room you are sitting in has some random Anime-ish screen saver playing as you sit down.

... during an everyday vacation you walk out of a hotel room expecting to see people in cosplay.

... recognize places from various anime as you look through packs of souvenir postcards from Japan you bought at a rummage sale

... you are helping out in a science classroom and are reminded of "Attack of Titan" upon seeing a poster for Anatomy and Physiology

... you are helping out in a science classroom and are reminded of "Attack of Titan" upon seeing a poster for Anatomy and Physiology

Funny that was my reaction when i was buying my school books.