Anime Central Forums
Neko_master_Luna

You Know Your An Otaku When....game

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you know that the Nyan Cat is just a cat pooping a rainbow and does not have a body of a poptart.

You know when you're an otaku when you don't want your favorite animes to go to live action since you feel it will ruin the anime.

But I loved Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. It was soooo campy

You know your an otaku when you think that

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

campy? Haha. Well it was a pretty good live action series, but Usagi's hair looked so stupid when she transformed, Luna and Artemis could've been better, and why did Venus have the special transformation?

You know you're an otaku when you attempt to rasengan that person you despise most when they act like an idiot.

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you write your enemies' name down in Death Note.

You know you're an otaku when your friends remind you of certain anime characters, then you accidently call them that and they give you a weird look.

"Hey, hey Nyu!"

My friend: What did you call me Jackie?

"Uh, I said Lauren!" yeah..... :LOL

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you look at the stained glass windows and try to find the Hare Hare Yukai one.

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you go to McDonald's and ask for ramen.

You know your an otaku when you start buying figures

And then stare at them and think of bad things to do to them. ;3 woo hoo hooooo!

you know you're an otaku when you can't sleep unless your Motoko Kusanagi body pillow laying next to you.

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko

I'm glad I'm not the only Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon fan here. It's pretty cheesy in some aspects, but it's good overall.

Liked the addition of

Dark Sailor Mercury

and hated the addition of

Sailor Luna

You Know you're an otaku when you start buying plushies of videogame enemies.

You know you're an otaku when you go to the soda dispenser and look for ramune.

And then stare at them and think of bad things to do to them. ;3 woo hoo hooooo!

you know you're an otaku when you can't sleep unless your Motoko Kusanagi body pillow laying next to you.

Hmmm I wonder what types of naughty things? Also I thought you were the only one that couldn't sleep with your Motoko body pillow.

Anyway. You know your an otaku when you you've bought a body pillow

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you have pokemon christmas tree ornaments.

Hmmm I wonder what types of naughty things? Also I thought you were the only one that couldn't sleep with your Motoko body pillow.

Anyway. You know your an otaku when you you've bought a body pillow

I didn't want to scare you at first, Mag. Now that we have talked...I revealed my evil secret! woo hooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;3

You SO know when you're an otaku when you use wallscrolls/anime/game posters to decorate the house.

I didn't want to scare you at first, Mag. Now that we have talked...I revealed my evil secret! woo hooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;3

You SO know when you're an otaku when you use wallscrolls/anime/game posters to decorate the house.

LOL. Evil secrets FTW!

You know your an otaku when you plan a dream trip to Japan

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you have a sign of you're bedroom door says reads "Beware! You're about the enter my nerd-infested room-dattebayo!"

* You often attend at least one fandom-related meetup group.

* ...and when talking with other fans at the group, much of what you say is blatant trolling. (as in "Become one with the herd. You know you wanna become a brony...")

* You wear fannish clothes and accessories in public.

* ...But you choose ones that are a little obscure, because you only want fellow fans to get the reference. (Such as a "Gao Gao Stegosaurus" shirt which only people familiar with Air, or general Key/Visualart's fans, would recognize.)

* You follow project updates and progress threads as closely as you can, hoping for any news about a work-in-progress fanfic, game, translation, etc.

* You know the exact release date of every commercially released anime/manga/game/whatever that you're looking forward to.

* You pre-order things, because you want to have them on day one.

* ...or you pre-order things because you know that most stores only carry two or three copies. (How many copies of Trails in the Sky did *you* see at Gamestop?)

I've done most if not all of these things.

You know your an otaku when you went to go see the Gantz movie that was in theaters for one night only last year....and were thoroughly disappointed because it was dubbed (dubbed anime fine. dubbed live action...no thanks)

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you have a Mokona Modoki backpack you take with you whenever you're in need of a bag.

rondo   

You know you're an otaku when you have more manga comic-style than graphic novel style.

No wonder I couldn't find my Love Hina GN #1. It was a 4 part comic release (which I found recently).

You know when you're an otaku when you go to mcdonald's to buy the Pokemon toy/card combo.

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

You know you're an otaku when you Caramelldansen in line at Wal-Mart.

Guest Inkwell09*   
Guest Inkwell09

you know you're an otaku when, instead of studying for your 200 point WWII test tomorrow, you stay up util 2 am watching Hetalia and end up with a 109%. (this actually happened)

you know you're an otaku when you create a Facebook profile for your favorite character, just so that you can be "in a relationship" with them.

Guest OtakuChica*   
Guest OtakuChica

you know you're an otaku when, instead of studying for your 200 point WWII test tomorrow, you stay up util 2 am watching Hetalia and end up with a 109%. (this actually happened)

you know you're an otaku when you create a Facebook profile for your favorite character, just so that you can be "in a relationship" with them.

That's awesome! Both are hilarious! XD

You know you're an otaku when you cover a big book with construction paper and draw on it to make it look like a mamodo book. (MY looks like Tio's)