Anime Central Forums
Voxx

How ____ Should Have Ended!

I don't know if you guys remember the first anime you guys have ever watched but I have 3 first: Pokemon, Digimon and Inuyasha.

Pokemon seriously needs to end, when it first came out in the 90's I didn't even know it was anime. I'm 20 and that is still going, I grew up watching Pokemon and I thought they would run out of Pokemon but know they just keep on inventing more. Did Ash even pay Misty back for her bike???

Digimon's season 2 was a waste of time since they still kept the originals around, it was a bad sequel to season 1.

Inuyasha was the first anime that I seen when we got cable, so many channels then the basic 14, I don't know about you guys but that was the first anime I was obsessed with anyways I would change that ending since Inuyasha and Kagome got together and that still wasn't enough for me and a few others from reading stories from FanFiction.

I wish that the Berserk Anime ended differently, Never have I been so enraged there was nothing after that last episode......................

Technically they never even finished the flashback. The Anime ends around manga book 14. They currently have book 33 out now. Ive also heard rumors of a remake/continue of the anime though it's most likely not true due to how poorly the anime did compaired to the manga.

Edited by SinosukeSatarume

Jeff   

Gurren Lagann should've ended...

exactly the way it did.

also Ash DID pay Misty back for her bike. That's when they split up.

Pokemon should've ended...

period

Edited by Jeff

Well Lets see:

Sailor Moon: Should have ended the way the manga did, I about died of shock I was so stunned.

Trinity Blood: It seemed to leave too much to the imagination, there should be more between the brothers and Abel's tasks.

Earthian: They should have had more than the OVAs. The story line in the manga had a lot but there was a lot left to the imagination.

Bride of Deimos: All they gave us was one 30min OVA. I think they should have had more of a story between Minako and Deimos, since she seemed to always fight him but he was not the strong antagonist in the OVA but a lesser character. She needed to have more of a struggle against him.

Inuyasha: It seemed to end to early but to late, they needed to do a little more in the series but not broaden it the number of seasons that occurred.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

Higurashi/When They Cry: Atonement Saga

Rena should had started out killing the children and her friends when [spoilers]she had taken the school hostage[spoilers] and wind up either getting killed by the police or

blew up the schools with her homemade bombs.

In all fairness, there IS a "What-if" manga of Higurashi in which Rena

actually blows up her school, killing everyone expect for Shion

but the creators doesn't consider it canon. Which sucks because Shion becomes awesome in that what-if storyline.

Elfen Lied (Anime)

It should had never happen The same way how the comics ended.

Rurouni Kenshin's anime ending should have been exactly how the manga ended. Even though Reflection did give a few glimpses of it, the Jinchuu arc in the manga can't be done justice without its own dedicated anime arc. VERY different from Reflection's ending. If you could even glue it onto the end of the last filler, I'd approve.

Just lop about the last 3 minutes off of the last episode of Panty and Stocking, please.

Gundam 00 the Movie

Rewind to about halfway in, go deeper and flesh out Descartes and have him be the main villain. Have Setsuna be fleshed out more as well and use Tieria more in the movie. Axe cryptic explanation of the actual villain. In fact, axe the actual villain altogether, the idea is laughable. Oh, and no downgrade for 00 Raiser necessary. Nor epilogue. Endless Waltz style of letting us know how the Meisters are moving on with their lives, please.

Fruits Basket (manga)

SHIGURE!!! Why did you have to end up with AKITO??? And Yuki, that student council girl doesn't suit you. I'm sorry, but such a central character ending up with such a minor, barely-developed character is inexcusable.

Ouran High School Host Club (anime)

Just as Tamaki embraces Haruhi, Eclaire's car crashes and both she and the driver's dead bodies are shown falling into the river behind them and Tamaki and Haruhi don't react at all, just continue hugging. Then, the either the Board of Directors at the Suoh firm or Tamaki's father push Tamaki's grandmother out of the firm completely because of her corrupt move of manipulating the future of the firm by marrying off its successor. The entire Suoh family ostracize her, her wealth gets taken away, nobody listens to her pleading or apologies, since everyone's loudly singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead." Reunification of Tamaki with his mother and him becoming a couple with Haruhi.

Edited by Goldeneyeuro

Cowboy Bebop

Spike shoudn't have died! Never have I cried so much at an anime... Couldn't he have just killed Vicious and lived?

Trigun

Wolfwood should have just killed Chapel. Or Vash should have killed Legato earlier. Screw all that don't kill people crap. THe ends justify the means especially if the end means Wolfwood lives and I don't have to see all the weepy characters and single mom Millie.

Hana To Akuma (manga)

Hana should have lived forever with Vivi. It pains me that she grew old and died while everyone else stayed young. Maybe she was really a half demon, or drank some of Vivi's blood, or something anything really just to have her with Vivi forever.

Hana Yori Dango (manga, drama, anime)

I really really wanted to see Makino and Domyouji get married. I hate the open endedness. I watched/read all the drama they went through and I think I deserve to see them get married and grow old together like Fruits Basket.

In general I hate openendedness and character death. I want happy endings!

Edited by i_like_kyos

Air Gear should have ended differently with an ENDING. Oh my god was I thoroughly wtf faced when the credits rolled...

Anime wasn't done because it ended in the middle of an arc. The manga is still on going; there....

is a trap now among other things. I am behind 300 parts derp.

I like kyos: Trigun

Anime of trigun was made when the manga was still not finished/Maximum was barely done and is dramatically different after I read the whole thing. I'm two heads about it because me and my ex friend argued about the series and which one was better. Manga Wolfwood didn't die by Chapel he was killed off in another way that was pretty awesome. Also there was no MILLIE AND WOLFWOOD and no Vash and Meryl lol. Also....ending was really...gay in the manga. Even more gay than the anime and that's saying a lot. Twincest much? Oh yeah I can go on and on like how Zazie rocked in the manga but was killed off like a pansy in the anime but I won't.

Code Geass:

Lulu/Suzu should have settled their differences and met a lot earlier instead of being used as pawns and die lulz worthy.

Mario:

Peach should hook up with bowser or that one prince guy and ignore canon how they can never be together or the universe will get into chaos said by Paper mario series and random other anime tidbits.

Pandora Hearts:

Oz should hook up with Raven

Krystal: HUH? *reads DBZ ending and is still confused*

Wasn't he movie only? Is he canon?

Edited by The Fujoshi

@ Fujoshi: I considered reading the manga... I like the relationships though! I think I'd miss them.

Wolfwood still dies? What a bummer. Twincest? Ugh. Knives and Vash are strange...

@ Kyos: Trigun:

Manga has mentions of Legato's origins and why he worships Knives like so. I was kinda like '......' since it explains how he got his psy powers and has mentions of shota non-con. It wasn't from Vash's arm like in the anime. I need to read it again because: 1) I do not think Legato dies. I do remember he was literally in a box caused by Knives then he got better near the end of the manga. 2) Ending was mind screw and what is this I don't even along with tons of mind screw Knives which means I need to review it again. I personally liked Knives better in the manga than the anime IMO. Funny enough because of the anime I was a total Knives/Vash fan since the ending was open for discussion. I was kind of a Millie/Wolfie fan as well until I read the manga and went...'the heck.' Also no Trap Gun ho Gun like in the manga.

Sailor moon:

No dower ending and no putting Mamoru/Darien on a bus; the scouts beat the last big bad and Moon gets married and haves Chibi and they all live on the moon like moon people

Edited by The Fujoshi

okaonos   

Haibane Renmei: We actually receive some closure on wtfudge we've been watching for the past 13 episodes, what the Haibane are, etc.

Sailor Moon: The senshi finally learn their lesson and are able to avoid being killed at the end of every season finale.

Pokemon: Ash/Satoshi becomes "the very best" and "catches them all". The end.

Spirited away

hook up again some way

Ichigo 100%

he shouldn't been with any girl at all period. Downer ending is downer

Gundam 00 the Movie

Rewind to about halfway in, go deeper and flesh out Descartes and have him be the main villain. Have Setsuna be fleshed out more as well and use Tieria more in the movie. Axe cryptic explanation of the actual villain. In fact, axe the actual villain altogether, the idea is laughable. Oh, and no downgrade for 00 Raiser necessary. Nor epilogue. Endless Waltz style of letting us know how the Meisters are moving on with their lives, please.

I agree about Descartes, but I'd also like to add

It would have been nice if 00-QuanT actually fought......

Surprised no one mention the Soul Eater anime and how the

courage punch

completely ruined the whole entire anime.

Brought the series down from a 9 to 6.5-7 with that one punch. (imo)

They just should have took a break and waited a bit for the manga to get further and then produced more episodes.

Surprised no one mention the Soul Eater anime and how the

courage punch

completely ruined the whole entire anime.

Brought the series down from a 9 to 6.5-7 with that one punch. (imo)

They just should have took a break and waited a bit for the manga to get further and then produced more episodes.

Wait I'm not that far in the manga; WTHeck is this?

Anime soul eater=/=manga soul eater. They changed a lot of things in the anime. Including Chrona. She's not a girl.

Wait I'm not that far in the manga; WTHeck is this?

Anime soul eater=/=manga soul eater. They changed a lot of things in the anime. Including Chrona. She's not a girl.

The spoiler is an anime only thing.

I know the two differ a lot and have changes. It happens when a lot of mangas are turned into anime.

Sailor Moon Stars

Chibi Chibi should've been the future version of Sailor Moon, like the manga. And the whole final battle should've been at the Cauldron (at the very least, the Cauldron should've been included in the anime in some capacity). Both of those things really ruined the anime's ending for me. .__.

Fruits Basket (manga)

This isn't Noah's Ark here. Why'd practically everyone have to be paired up in the end? =/ Gank out some of the lesser ones that should've been left up to fanfiction and I'll read it again.

Spiral

A "big reveal", set sometime during the Ayumu/Kanone confrontation, for what the Blade Children are. For all I care, the anime could've made up something. Pretty much anything other than the general "we iz cursed, pity us" that we got stuck with for the whole show. I'd ask for a closer adaption to the manga but, well... it's difficult to be "more accurate" to something that didn't exist at the time. >_>

The spoiler is an anime only thing.

I know the two differ a lot and have changes. It happens when a lot of mangas are turned into anime.

Lol I was talking about myself; I just figured out that it was the anime when I re read it :P

LIKE DUH!

I think they should have ended Eva by having the cast clap and congratulate Shinji...wait...

Doesn't help that the manga ka was most likely taking anti depressent drugs as well or something else.

I haven't seen the movies so it might have been one of those 'endings so the fans stop sending me bomb threats' things.

Hetalia

America marries Ore-sama; my mind is made of Fruk.

TekoMuto   

Naruto ends with a final confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke's curse begins transforming him into a being much like the fox demon inside naruto.

The following scene will depict how it should end:

Okay, lady. Two slices for you.

Come on.

Keno!

Yo, Keno!

Come on now, saddle up.

We got another order

for that O'Neil woman.

Are you kidding me?

Again?

She should be

buying it wholesale.

- Okay. Yeah.

- Keno, be careful.

Hey, ladies.

Which one of you lucky girls

gets a ride with me tonight?

Dream on, dweeb.

Yeah, okay.

But when i do, i'll dream

of something a little thinner.

April O'Neil.

That's nice.

- Stack it over here.

- Six boxes.

Hold it!

You guys are under arrest.

- What are you, night security?

- Well, no. Actually, i'm...

pizza delivery.

Cut me a break.

Down we go!

Stay down!

Did i mention

i study martial arts?

- Okay, let's move it.

- Hey, who's this guy?

- Let's get him.

- Help.

You're gonna need it, kid.

Come on.

- Let's get out of here!

- Let's go! Move it out! Move it!

Awesome!

Wicked!

Eclectic!

Eclectic? Geez!

Hey, look out!

Let me go!

What are you doing?

Sorry, kid.

it's for your own good.

Let me out of here!

Yeah!

Get along there, little doggie!

Rawhide! Robocop!

Come on!

Ninja cowboy!

Oh, you dudes

want to play too?

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Check this!

"Walk the Dog."

That's pretty good, huh?

And then,

"Around the World!"

Hey, hey, now you see 'em,

now you don't!

Missed!

Yeah. Yeah, yeah.

Yeah!

Missed me!

The missing link!

You want a pickle?

i'll give you a pickle!

Combat cold cuts!

Let's get out of here!

And next time

i'll use mustard!

Hey. Hey, dude.

Give me your hand.

Come on.

Who, what, where, huh?

Well, that leaves out

"why" and "when," doesn't it?

Yeah! It's a good thing we saw you

coming in here from the roof...

- Hey, Mikey!

- I mean from across the...

Look, kid, you can find a phone

and call the police. Are you okay?

- We'll start tying them up.

- Yeah, but...

Yeah, yeah, but good. Go!

- Kids.

- Kids.

Come on.

Okay, just hurry up.

There's a ton of these guys.

Okay, bye.

Le Cheviler D'eon should have ended with the following:

Lia should have saved Durand by casting out the spell Maximillion put on him. Robin should have gotten Anna out and brought her to stay with D'eon. Durand should have gone to another country then, and Robin should have been working with those against Maximillion to save the lives of those that were innocent during the reign of terror. Not the depressing ending they gave to us.

Keans   

Big O!:

First of all, the second season should have been more like the first season, low budget Noir feel and all.

Secondly, They should have finished the other season they had in mind instead of the WTF??? Ending

Tho, if they where just gonna make more filler episodes like half of season 2 then ill take my WTF ending thank you very much.

Dragonball Z

It was all in Bardock's head before he died.

They should have ended with the Cell Saga and never gone to Namek to begin with.

spazchan   

Naruto ends with a final confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke's curse begins transforming him into a being much like the fox demon inside naruto.

The following scene will depict how it should end:

Okay, lady. Two slices for you.

Come on.

Come on.

Okay, just hurry up.

There's a ton of these guys.

Okay, bye.

Why are you stealing lines from TMNT 2?

Anyways Katanagari spoiler:

Anyone else think Katanagari ended kinda Samurai X-ish... and what's with they guy ending up traveling with the chick's rival?

Edited by spazchan

I feel like a dork saying this but

Monster

Johann ends up traping Tenma at the end....like he dresses up as Anna, almost kisses him, and does a 'GOTCHA.' Yes I'm horrible but I would have laughed so hard if that happened in the manga/anime. He already did a Bridget with one guy so why not the doctor too?