Anime Central Forums
Naruto9thDemon

Bleach / Manga Discussion

I'm sure it'll all wrap up nice and neat with Ichigo going steady with Orihime at the end, where he smiles and holds hands like a little fruit cake. Maybe he'll be oh so content that not seeing ghosts makes him A-OK!

...; Should it end that way, I will rage.

Clearly I'm bitter about the two week wait. ><

I'm sure it'll all wrap up nice and neat with Ichigo going steady with Orihime at the end, where he smiles and holds hands like a little fruit cake. Maybe he'll be oh so content that not seeing ghosts makes him A-OK!

...; Should it end that way, I will rage.

Clearly I'm bitter about the two week wait. ><

rofl. Hey, now, the only reason that was able to work in Yu Yu Hakusho is because the manga-ka is married to the woman who wrote Sailor Moon. XD

I doubt it will, though; I'm sure he'll get his powers back and the series will end (if/ when it ends) with him being the worlds biggest Mary Sue for the rest of eternity. ^w^

Yea I'm kinda getting annoyed with the series right now. Cause they have so many freaking characters and yea they just kinda pushed most of them aside. But yet the main villain of the whole series is down and the story is kinda just like "Anyways now that that crap is over lets go ahead and get to more character development. OH! And the main character yea freak him he's out for now to." Like seriously just do something with the plot and now 2 weeks without anything. Just saying this next chapter better not just be HAPPY FUN TIME =D. But honestly that's probably what will happen or worse. "HAPPY FUN TIME!!!1" *turn the page* "Dark room vague black figure" *end* -_-

Yea I'm kinda getting annoyed with the series right now. Cause they have so many freaking characters and yea they just kinda pushed most of them aside. But yet the main villain of the whole series is down and the story is kinda just like "Anyways now that that crap is over lets go ahead and get to more character development. OH! And the main character yea freak him he's out for now to." Like seriously just do something with the plot and now 2 weeks without anything. Just saying this next chapter better not just be HAPPY FUN TIME =D. But honestly that's probably what will happen or worse. "HAPPY FUN TIME!!!1" *turn the page* "Dark room vague black figure" *end* -_-

Rofl. Honestly, I think it'd be nice to have a little vacation from all the Ichigo-centricness for a change. Maybe it'll be more of an aftermath thing where everyone explains where the flip they've been for the past...what....200 chapters? Xp

- So I finally managed to catch up on my Bleach and honestly it's getting pretty interesting. I saw that they added a "special" which I wish it was more then just a movie chapter cause Shuren is freaking awesome. I just like the way he looks and the way he's overconfident. But of course in the movie he'll probably go down like nothing. But anyway what's going on with Ichigo? He has his powers gone but yet more weird stuff is happening around him. His sister is now doing his job and his Dad is out doing something else. And Ishida is getting really screwed. Just kind of confusing atm. I hope some stuff gets explained for once instead of just "New plot twist" every chapter. Not to mention even more new character. Tite needs to stop adding so many new characters. I mean we have a huge cast as it is and yet most of them we never really see do anything except maybe have a chapter to themselves. I mean I used to think Renji was awesome but now he's just kinda like Vegeta in a way. Was really powerful now is just kinda lame sits there and does nothing but fight and pretty much die. Just wish there wasn't so many character doing nothing.

I used to think Renji was awesome but now he's just kinda like Vegeta in a way.

So you think he's even more awesome, then?

Um...My guess: he'll disappear for a few chapters and then suddenly he'll show up with his powers back.

I wonder what happened to his Hollow while his powers were gone, though...=/ did it just disappear or is it still inside of him, and if it disappeared, will it be back once he gets his powers back? And where the heck are the Vizards? I miss them. They were awesome.

I'm thinking at least some of the people in this new organization might be related to Ichigo and his dad...like...blood related, but I'm not sure...=/ It would most certainly explain their interest in Ichigo getting his powers back.

I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A HELL ARC!

(Partially because Kubo said there would be a hell arc)

Hell arc is Filler. The thing in the manga was just a special. I don't think there's going to be much more of it manga-wise...=/

^You have not read the latest chapter of the manga yet.

Yeah, I have. Have you? Why do you think the chapter concerning the Hell Arc was called "Hell Arc Special"? They even labeled it as such on Mangastream, instead of "Chapter ###", and it was wedged ever so nicely between "Chapter 428" and "Chapter 429." My experience is, chapters labeled as "special" or "extra" generally have very little to do with the actual series, if anything. It's more likely that this was a promotion for the new movie.