Anime Central Forums
Kitsu-chan

The Bishie Brigade

Galthux   

So my costume for next year is officially decided. I'm going as Haji from Blood+

This is mostly due to the fact is I already have a coffin guitar case and just gotta pimp it a bit XD

Quick question...are you those bishounens who welcome the fangirls...or fear them...i mean i can probably bail myself out with some fanservice but somehow i think it would just complicate things.

BTW

The Transformation into Bishounen-Status is beginning this weekend! ^^

We'll see if i have what it takes...

I lurve me some bishonen. I was on the hunt all last ACen for a beautiful Grimmjow and beautiful Grey. Shirtless Renji was a suprise perk! Im a total fangirl! I have asked cosplayers like MattXMello to maybe hug or something (?) and alot of people are pretty cool with it!

Wow... the thread always seem to revive when my computer goes down :blink:

Welcome aboard :clap:

I'm crossplaying this year as Grell Sutcliff. Annd I'm totally willing to do fan service shots with any character. Grell is a man-promiscuous woman after all.

Edit: I just realized they changed w h o r e into promiscuous. This edit is so epic I am going to leave it. Forum censor win.

Edited by Red Juliet

KeySmash   

I am very much a crossplayer of BishÅnen characters~

The only fan service I do is yelling at a fan. The one that makes a cool noise when you try to speak into it :D

I am very much a crossplayer of BishÅnen characters~

The only fan service I do is yelling at a fan. The one that makes a cool noise when you try to speak into it :D

Clever :'D

So... who all is going to be at either one (or both) of the "yaoi" photoshoots? I believe they're in the evenings Friday and Saturday and in the Dome... Will I see any of you there?

I'll be there using my camera as a strobe light!

and if anyone wants BBxL (Or the other way around) on Friday night, that's what I'm wearing that cosplay for XD

I lurve me some bishonen. I was on the hunt all last ACen for a beautiful Grimmjow and beautiful Grey. Shirtless Renji was a suprise perk! Im a total fangirl! I have asked cosplayers like MattXMello to maybe hug or something (?) and alot of people are pretty cool with it!

Well, I may not actually be a guy, but I do a pretty good job (good enough to confuse a... "Nice Lady" of the Evening in broad daylight, at least) and I'll always jump at the idea of a yaoi photoshoot!

I'll be at the Friday night one as BB, with an L, but we're not super close so you probably won't get anything more than a hug and/or a suggestive arrest.

Unless you're into crack pairings. I'll have a Gakupo with me, too. Most likely, at least. We're... friendly. XD

Hey, can I sign someone else up to be a Bishie in the Bishie Brigade?

well i guess i'm unfortunately one of those people who like to make their own bishie instead of taking one from an anime. I guess u could call me the lonliest bishounen no one's heard about, since my friends arent into it like i am...but i will double-make sure i get to that Yaoi fanservice thing if i remember where it happens

well i guess i'm unfortunately one of those people who like to make their own bishie instead of taking one from an anime.

Not true, Most of my Bishie looks are my own (sometimes based of characters from stories I've started)

By the way are the Bishies gathering anywhere at ACen this year?

Sadly there's nothing planned. I've been too busy between working on cosplays & life kicking my butt to have managed to plan anything.

Then we should have something that we can recognize ourselves with so we can know who's who...other than badge names...

That would be nice, but many of the brigade members seem busy or have moved on to other things. Though I am happy to say I will be returning to ACen this year, but only on saturday.

That would be nice, but many of the brigade members seem busy or have moved on to other things. Though I am happy to say I will be returning to ACen this year, but only on saturday.

aw that's no fun...but i guess it's beyond our control.

Galthux   

I have my Haji cosplay all ready, so I'm excited. :D

Then we should have something that we can recognize ourselves with so we can know who's who...other than badge names...

If I had money, I still have the designs for those buttons I designed last year, but I have no money to get them made D:

Galthux   

You know what? I might bring Kamina back instead, because I don't wanna have to carry that big case around all day D:

Opinions?