Anime Central Forums
excel excel

The Yes Or No Game!

Teebs   

Yup! Just waiting for a few things to come in the mail.

Are you watching Space Jam?

Edited by Teebs

Nope, but I am helping with a cosplay my friend is going to be debuting :)/>

do you like cats?

Yes. My wife is hopelessly addicted to cats and she wants more of them

Life good with you?

has gotten better, yes.

enjoying the weather and having a beer outside?

Enjoying weather? Yes. No beer on hand so no

Think drinking at ACen gets out of hand most years?

^yes and no. I think it also has to do with people's attitudes since they don't "own" the place. Since I never get that super strong crazy party vibe when I go to other cons, like in MI.

Did you like the Ghost in the Shell 2017 live action film?

^yes and no. I think it also has to do with people's attitudes since they don't "own" the place. Since I never get that super strong crazy party vibe when I go to other cons, like in MI.

Did you like the Ghost in the Shell 2017 live action film?

I did actually. I think you had the right idea of going into it as an adaption of the manga and not a direct copy of the anime. Was it great? No but it was enjoyable and easily the best anime adaptation Hollywood has ever made

Should there be a sequel?

I did actually. I think you had the right idea of going into it as an adaption of the manga and not a direct copy of the anime. Was it great? No but it was enjoyable and easily the best anime adaptation Hollywood has ever made

Should there be a sequel?

Agreed.

I wouldn't mind one. I think showing the world the story of Innocence would be a cool idea. Plus then they can't get mad about ScarJo...she'd be barely in it. XD

Anything else planned for today?

Agreed.

I wouldn't mind one. I think showing the world the story of Innocence would be a cool idea. Plus then they can't get mad about ScarJo...she'd be barely in it. XD

Anything else planned for today?

Yup. Working till midnight then home to sleep. How exciting right?

Plans for the weekend?

exciting-ish if you like your job? oh god don't tell me you work PMs. I feel for you....

No plans. How can I if i"m working D; but I like work so its like DANG I have to work <_< but at least I like it? :shuriken:

exciting-ish if you like your job? oh god don't tell me you work PMs. I feel for you....

No plans. How can I if i"m working D; but I like work so its like DANG I have to work <_</> but at least I like it? :shuriken:/>

It's not bad and it pays wayyyy better than retail ever did. And it's paying for my schooling...Bonus! I'm glad you like your job. Yeah working kinda prevents going out lol

Panels ready for ACen?

cool!!!!!! my work pays for some, but when I go to grad school I'll still have to take out loans :thumbdown::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

................ I'm pleading my right as an American citizen and taking the 5th on this one. :thumbup:

I'm a little behind but I have plenty of days off to finish :3

YES~! I prefer them. I'm such a night owl now. the only time it sucks is when the weather's nice and still day out. And best part?

do you like La Croix?

Never had it to be honest. Is it good?

Enjoy your work?

YES. . Helped me kick my pop addiction.

I'd say start with berry, lime, lemon, or coconut (that one tastes like pina colada!!! <3) Grapefruit (pampelmousse LOL) is my favorite.

Yes I do!

Do you like to browse reddit?

I used to but it gets me into trouble with my wife so I tend to avoid it unless I tell her what I'm looking for

Confused by all these kids eating tide pods?