Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Persona Q. The boss of the 3rd labyrinth went well. Too well. >_> I was playing Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright before that.

Playing Persona Q has made me really want to cosplay Margaret post ACen. I just don't have time to do it before.

I have just gotten huge on Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Hands down, best Dragon Ball game I have played in a long time. Waaaaay better than Raging Blast 2 was. I rented it at first but then I bought a copy from Gamestop. My main character as of this writing is a female Saiyan named Celes (after the Final Fantasy VI character). She is at level 73 at this moment. Just don't make her mad, or she will fire the Galick Gun at you haha.

When I first played "Dragon Quest 9," my interest level was kinda low. Over the last few months, I've resumed playing it, and I've been making steady progress. Starting to appreciate how points can be used to get new skills in battle.

It has been quite a while since I really liked a Harvest Moon franchise game. "Back to Nature" on PS1 had polygon graphics that haven't aged well, and some frustrating repetitive tasks -- routinely chop the same few trees in order to upgrade houses! Despite this and a few other flaws, it became a favorite. I kind of liked its 2D remake "Friends of Mineral Town" on GBA, but it had more glaring typos, and it seemed more difficult to remain friends with town people. A couple years later, I tried "Harvest Moon DS" and "Island of Happiness," but I didn't enjoy controlling the main character in either one. A few years have passed. Maybe it's time for me to try one of the franchise's recent 3DS games.

Nova417   

Although I've been switching between Harvest Moon : More Friends Of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon : The Lost Valley, I'm really excited to pick up my pre-order of Story of Seasons next week! c:

...I'm really excited to pick up my pre-order of Story of Seasons next week! c:

I see. I made sure to read a few Story of Seasons reviews, and it sounds like an above average video game. Right now, I have plenty of other 3DS games which I like, and which I have not yet finished. So in the next few weeks, I'll think whether I'm willing to devote enough time to learn the gameplay basics.

Voxx   

Bloodborne and Dragon Age Inquisition

Clocked in about 300 hours in DAI and just sitting here playing Bloodborne waiting for the DLC for DAI to be released on the PS4 >.<

When I feel like getting mad? Battlefield 4.

When I feel like getting angry at AMD? Diablo 3.

That one game I'm putting off finishing? Persona 4 Golden.

Bloodborne and Dragon Age Inquisition

Just started Dragon Age Inquisition today myself. Hopefully it will last me a long time as well. Was going to get Shadow or Mordor but went with Dragon Age on sale. WOOOOO!

Ultimate NES Remix has been entertaining, especially during break times. Though it has reminded me that I'm not exactly good at playing about five of the games.

I'm about to resume where I left off on Super Mario 3D Land. I like the isometric perspective. I also appreciate how it's easy to move around the world without having camera problems.

Voxx   

Just started Dragon Age Inquisition today myself. Hopefully it will last me a long time as well. Was going to get Shadow or Mordor but went with Dragon Age on sale. WOOOOO!

How do you like DAI?

My husband has Shadow of Mordor and I gave it a go. I just wish it wasnt a stealth game! I'm pretty awful at those. Im so used to run n gun or hack n slash.

Finished up Dragon Age Inquisition a few weeks ago and picked up Dying Light. I have fallen in love. Even after putting in about 40 hours with Friends, I still get chills when my controller starts to beep and the last sun rays fall beyond the horizon. So much awesome!

I'm a fighting game junkie, so I've been playing Mortal Kombat a lot lately. I don't really have a main, nor do I play competitively, but I'm not a button masher.

When I'm not playing that, I jump back and forth between Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition, and Final Fantasy XIV.

I've been enjoying Justice Chronicles on 3DS. It's partly because the game has things I enjoy -- 2D sprite graphics, a low difficulty level, and characters who can be amusing. Sometimes it has thought-provoking story moments.

SmilesI   

Jersey Devil :wub: I'm having trouble with some giant crushing rocks atm but i figure i'll get past them eventually <_<

Uncharted 4 (10/10 and I'm still not done crap) and Brothers (mechanics are interesting and it was originally a steam game but I'm playing it on PS4.

I've been playing the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 7 on and off. It improves on the Playstation version in almost every way. This remake makes it less tedious to look for shards in order to advance to the next section. The new translation gives the characters more personality. Visible encounters can be annoying, but I prefer them to invisible enemies.

I'm ready to start the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 8 soon.

Dead Rising 4 (PS4), because it came out on my birthday, and I never played it in full. I'm a huge fan of the series, but when it came out I was already working on two single player games. Dead Rising 4's going to take a while though... I like that they have the chainsaw motorcycle from DR2. I've been having a lot of fun with that.

After I'm done with DR4 (story mode wise, anyways), I'll be headed back to complete Horizon Zero Dawn & the dlc, as well as DBZ: FighterZ.

Edited by RiddlerFotografia