Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

rondo   

Somehow, someway...I've found myself playing Diablo 3 again. Sure has changed alot since the last time (last played back in May 2012).

Somehow, someway...I've found myself playing Diablo 3 again.

Cause it's awesome! I'm all over Diablo 3 again once Reaper of Souls is finally released for PS3.

rondo   

Cause it's awesome! I'm all over Diablo 3 again once Reaper of Souls is finally released for PS3.

Yeah, I am finding myself enjoying the game again especially after all the changes. I'd get RoS if it wasn't so expensive at the moment (for an expansion pack).

Grinsia (3DS): there's not much new about the story or gameplay. It could have been been made around 1992-94. However, it's starting well. Haven't gotten stuck for more than a few minutes, or frustrated by bosses or puzzles.

woah77   

So I've been a benevolent dictator in the world of Tropico. Who doesn't want to rule their people with an iron fist of love and compassion.

Last game I played was Doom 3 (Xbox) while at Anime Central 2014, and it was laughable bad. Start game, thought I would be able to start shooting things. Can only punch and only thing that really reacts is a traffic cone. Couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of the situation. When I finally did get a gun, killed NPCs with it because I was bored, and eventually died from falling damage. A shame of a game. Maybe if I bothered to get through the boring part in the beginning, it wouldn't be so bad? You're still better off playing the older games, which throw the game right at you from the start. All of them even come in a nice collector edition should you seek it.

The 3DS version of Grinsia has decent dialogue, but the gameplay isn't challenging or quick or innovative.

Over the last couple months, I had been playing Retro Game Challenge again. It had flaws but was enjoyable. The sequel (Game Center CX 2) never got the green light for localization. Now as I'm finally trying to finish all of the first game's content, a full translation patch has been released for the sequel. I'll be getting into it soon...

Edited by dorkatlarge

Infectonator : Hot Chase - All the addiction of the regular Infectionator games with a new spin. Run along a path collecting as many points as possible over and over again. Use points to upgrade your zombie so you can go faster and farther each time you run. I don't know if there's an actual end to this game, or if it just progessivly get harder. Otherwise...it's an addictive game. You will likely find yourself playing this over and over again. Good with the bad on that one. :o Edited by JoeSomebody2

I've been bouncing between games so at any given time I am playing any of the following.

PC:

Guild Wars 2

Minecraft

Nintendo 3DS:

Pokemon Y

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Xbox 360:

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Playstation 3:

LEGO Marvel Superheroes

Grand Theft Auto 5

In The Kingdom by Amon Twentysix/Amon26. Released last week, ITK is a retro first person shooter inspired by the the classics which put such games on the map. The game isn't so much about the danger of enemies, because they are taken out rather easily. No, the game is about experiencing something dreadful, all the while those that you shoot down keep...on...coming. I've yet to fully delve into this, because while I DID finish the game, I know there are more secret doors to find (retro throwback to Doom/Nukem/etc.). Got to keep shooting...

Ari   

A myriad of things right now....

Fire Emblem Awakening (First and Foremost)

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Persona Q

Kid Icarus: Uprising (hating the controls)

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy X HD

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Who else is excited for the movie?)

Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS (I main Robin)

Persona 4 Ultra Suplex Hold

Idle Evolution - This game is WAY too much like Idle Farmer...but it's better designed, more things to click, has real world data for you to actually learn, and plays itself better than the other Idle game. Meaning it's a much better trap! But yeah, collect atoms of elements to buy upgrades to collect more atoms, to refine evolution points which give more upgrades and new elements. And like that other game, I can't stop and I'm sad about this. :D