Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

An indie game from a indie filmmaker called Robots Are manparts. It's certainly impressive given he's only been working on gaming code for a little under a month, and he at least has the models down given he's a 3D animator by trade. Doesn't make up for the fact Robots Are manparts is still buggy and needs work, though I strangely enjoy finding glitches in games and just enjoy walking through the animators work in general. A sign of things to come?

Trigger Happy Havoc Danganronpa (Trying to beat it before ACen)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Using it to raise Steam funds since weapons and certain crates are valuable)

Payday 2

Games I rarely touch.

Oh and some indie game called Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball on Steam. Quite fun.

I'm a huge huge Hatsune Miku Project Diva fan, and Vocaloid fan in general (in case you haven't noticed my signature) and I just got Project Diva F 2nd for PS Vita about 2 hours ago? So so much fun. Come early August I'll have the new IA game too called IA/VT Colorful. If anyone here goes to Otakon and sees a white PS Vita with an IA skin in it, then that'll likely be me, but there's no way of telling who else is getting the game.

Besides Project Diva and my other music rhythm love of DDR, I have played the 2013 reboot of Tomb Raider, and if there's a sequel like implied at the end I'm all over it! xD

Pine, which the creator admits he was inspired by the design and concept of Endeavor. Which is good, because that rocked. Though Pine still suffered from the same grinding aspect of Endeavor, having to collect items which gain to access to new areas, then having to backtrack to other locations when you gain items in those areas. And should you want a different ending, depending on how to played it could be impossible to achieve it...thus requiring a complete restart. The nature of the beast, I suppose.

It's a lazy Sunday, and I've been replaying two games that I set aside for too long:

Trails in the Sky: re-downloaded it from PSN, and currently playing it on my Vita. Still like the graphics and music a lot. Perhaps this time I won't struggle to figure out basic tasks such as how to save.

Dragon Quest 7: I invested so much time in this game during college. I've tried to revisit it a few times since then, usually with disappointing results. The game has a bunch of things I liked from DQ6 on Super Famicom, but it seems like a step down. Few interesting characters, an oddly downbeat storyline, too many items to find, and 3D graphics that don't look as good as 2D sprites.

Anyone here gonna get Super Smash Bros 3DS when it launches this summer? I know my brother wants to... The Wii U version launches in the winter... right around the holidays I believe.

I assume MUD type games count if flash games are allowed? If not, too bad, I'm sharing. :P Playing something called Godwars by a fella in the Madison area. Thus far I see it as a game focusing soley on delving into X-shaped dungeons, find loot, level up to fight stronger dungeons for stronger loot, repeat. Simple enough, and I've been attempting to see all the features the game has to offer. Thus far, it seems leveling takes way too long to get to the better moments, so I'm feeling a little down about it. More grinding to do... :shuriken:

When I have the chance to play games - Bravely Default, Forza Motorsport 5 (rarely), SMT IV and NHL 14. I run the gambit in what I play when I can fit time in for a game, but I enjoy pretty much anything.

I have a bad habit of starting a game, getting halfway through it, then picking up a different game and repeating the cycle again. So I have quite a few games currently in Progress.

Tales of Graces f: I'm in the final area on this one, but I'm trying to finish that sidequest with the 3 dragons. I'm seriously underleved but don't feel like farming for experience.

Tales of Xillia: I'm still in the very early stages of the game. Was waiting on a good walkthrough to come out for a while. I also want to finsh Tales of Graces before starting this up again.

Final Fantasy 6: I'm stuck in Zozo and hate it there. Having random encounters in a town area is not my cup of tea. I didn't bring a healer and am low on potions.

Final Fantasy 8: I'm on the last disc but have yet to finsih it. I think I got stuck on a boss but I don't remember which one.

Final Fantasy Tactics: I'm about 3/4 of the way through this game. I actually don't remember why I stopped playing this one.

And then there's also a large stash of games which I've pretty much abandoned for one reason or another and don't plan on starting up again until all the above games get finished.

Trails in the Sky: starting again was a good choice, and this time I think that I understand the basics.

Dragon Quest 6, DS version. Doesn't look as good as the original 16-bit game, but it's still enjoyable.

Final Fantasy 6: I'm stuck in Zozo and hate it there. Having random encounters in a town area is not my cup of tea. I didn't bring a healer and am low on potions.

It's been a while, but I remember that the area can be frustrating. FF6 is not especially long, and has a lot less padding than a bunch of PS1-era and later games. Several sections late in the game can be skipped. However, there are some parts of FF6 that could be improved by using cheat codes...

Lemi534   

I'm currently re-playing Bioshock Infinite and also replaying The Last of Us on survival mode. I'm also trying to finish Okage Shadow King which is an AMAZING game. I've got a lot to do...