Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Just started playing The Last of Us. So far a very good game!

Keep playing because it's AWESOME.

Finally got around to playing Bioshock: Infinite... can't wait to see how it ends!

just finished the legend of zelda: the twilight princess, and i'm almost done with persona 2: innocent sin.

also, halfway done with the japanese psp release of gitaroo man.

Edited by Keiichi-chan

Been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, Blazblue, Hyperdimension Neptunia V, and Atelier Totori. Kingdom Hearts has so many memories in it for me. I'm eagerly awaiting the release date announcement of 2.5.

Raenef   

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days has consumed my soul again, as well as Harvest Moon A new Beginning.

...And in a few hours Final Fantasy X & X-2 will be there too.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days has consumed my soul again, as well as Harvest Moon A new Beginning.

...And in a few hours Final Fantasy X & X-2 will be there too.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning really revived that series for me. I was losing hope after Grand Bazaar, A Tale of Two Towns, and Island of Happiness. I'm happy to report that Rune Factory gets better with every iteration.

Voxx   

The Wolf Among Us

I'm really loving it so far. I've been meaning to read the Fables comics and this has really pushed me into diving into it.

JujuFox   

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze! It's way better than the last game, innovative, engaging, at times it feels impossible, but so much fun!

Also, I'm super biased since my cousin works for Retro Studios. :D

I am currently playing Guild Wars 2 on the Devona's Rest server. It's been fun so far and I've enjoyed being able to help provide a free 512 slot Teamspeak server for us to hang out and coordinate our resources across Devona's Rest.

3DS: Shantae Risky's Revenge and Steamworld Dig. The former is challenging, and I'm still having trouble understanding how the latter's gameplay works. Neither is bad. It seems strange that neither game features soldiers, vigilantes, or space marines.

Vita: struggling with the first puzzle in Virtue's Last Reward. I have easy mode switched on, and I still can't figure out what to do next.

The last game I played was LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. I haven't started another game, but I do need to complete Twilight Princess...the last dungeon is just sitting there for now. :/

revisted P3:FES for a bit, and I beat the Last of Us finally a few months ago. Still can't work up the energy to finish FFXIII...

and The Walking Dead Season 2. But I have to get Episode 2, I only have everything up to Episode 1 of Season 2 beat

Edited by BreBre716

Fantasia   

I turned on my PS2 after a really long time and I am not re-playing Kingdom Heart 2.

Soooo many things that make sense and a lot of things I had forgotten about the series.

Voxx   

South Park Stick of Truth! Love it. I bought the special edition one with the figure of cartman as a wizard. The quality is way better than I imagined it to be.

Raenef   

I've been playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F on my Vita on and off...I just like the songs.

But I'm really just going through Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

FINALLY getting around the AC3

I mostly find myself replaying older games as well xP

I've had New Leaf for a while, but haven't touched my DS in a bit...so I'm sure my town is horrid haha

3DS: Rune Factory 4, One Piece:Romance Dawn, Ocarina of Time 3D: Master Quest

Wii: Okami

PS3: Deadpool, Alice Madness Returns

I like to have a lot of things going on at once, especially if I get stuck

Edited by shizuka-kun