Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

-mumbles about playing an otome game with herms and pigeons and runs out-

Edited by The Fujoshi

Replaying Dragon Age Origins. Playing an Arcane Warrior, I forgot how fun it was to cast spells AND cut things up.

Other than that I pop on Lollipop Chainsaw still every now and then as well as Fate/Extra.

Trying to beat Fate/Extra before CCC comes out this winter so I can have a cleared save data just in case they have any bonuses for it.

STVO   

I vowed to myself not to buy a Wii U until I complete Zelda: Skyward Sword AND beat Spirit Tracks (I have at least one more dungeon left but I hate blowing into my 3DS, AAAHHH!!!!) I just got Silent Hill HD collection for free (Thanks Chase Freedom.)

Other than that I've been playing more Super Smash Bros. Brawl with friends, acquired Mario Tennis 64 on Wii for free (Thanks Club Nintendo), and sickly addicted to BioMass on Facebook.

I vowed to myself not to buy a Wii U until I complete Zelda: Skyward Sword AND beat Spirit Tracks (I have at least one more dungeon left but I hate blowing into my 3DS, AAAHHH!!!!) I just got Silent Hill HD collection for free (Thanks Chase Freedom.)

Other than that I've been playing more Super Smash Bros. Brawl with friends, acquired Mario Tennis 64 on Wii for free (Thanks Club Nintendo), and sickly addicted to BioMass on Facebook.

It's not out yet is it? Wii U?

STVO   

It's not out yet is it? Wii U?

No not until later this year. I'm not even in a big rush for it. Only game interesting me is Pikmin 3. New Super Mario Wii U I'm sure is cool but I'm not really racing out to play it. I figure it would be best to finish those Zelda games first. The longer it takes, the better games come out and the lower the system's price, lol.

No not until later this year. I'm not even in a big rush for it. Only game interesting me is Pikmin 3. New Super Mario Wii U I'm sure is cool but I'm not really racing out to play it. I figure it would be best to finish those Zelda games first. The longer it takes, the better games come out and the lower the system's price, lol.

-Whispers-

The new smash brothers is coming out for the Wii U and maybe the 3DS only. 3DS is probably an internet rumor though.

-Whispers-

The new smash brothers is coming out for the Wii U and maybe the 3DS only. 3DS is probably an internet rumor though.

no it comform by nintendo at E3 last year that where will be a smash bros on the WiiU and the 3DS. also why have you been upset that new nintendo games are comming out on new nintendo hardware? do you want the new smash bros to come out on the atari 5200?

no it comform by nintendo at E3 last year that where will be a smash bros on the WiiU and the 3DS. also why have you been upset that new nintendo games are comming out on new nintendo hardware? do you want the new smash bros to come out on the atari 5200?

-Blinks confused-

Me? Or STVO?

I just got done with Army of Two 2 and I'm working on a game that my brother let me see Condemned 2:Bloodshot

Excellent choices. The Condemned games are some of the best that create an awesome feeling of melee combat. Versatility with the finishing moves in Condemned 2 is a great touch.

I'm currently rocking Valkyria Chronicles again. This underrated game flew under the radar and I think everyone should play this game... though I can understand that strategy and turn based combat may turn some people off.

Gwydion   

That is hysterical - not into dating games, but just reading that thread is seriously making me laugh out loud.

And after over a decade of wanting to play them, my brother got me Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons! Ages even came in the box with all the booklets, too - looked like whoever owned it had opened it maybe once and forgot about it. Been playing through Ages, and I love it already. Now to figure out if it's even possible for me to get the joint ending... Oh, Gameboy (Color) graphics/music, you remind me of a much simpler time, lol.

Now all I need are Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks... and to beat all the ones I already have... >_>

obakasan   

Been playing Zombie Highway and I am finally getting around to FFXII, which will probably ruin my life/sleep schedule.

Here's a little something to help traverse that Zombie Highway :thumbup: :

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/07/13/hyundai-shows-off-its-zombie-proof-elantra-coupe/?intcmp=features

:zombie: :zombie:

obakasan   

I'm taking a break from my Japanese Coach on the DSL (I keep getting hung up on the hirigana...) and popped in Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Of course I'm so lame I can't seem to whip that ice/fire boss in the 2nd temple... Too fast for an old guy like me (the part where you have to boomerang through the prior incarnation's flame or ice piles multiple times to weaken him). Plus I'm getting tired of cleaning off the spittle on my DS after using Whirlwind...

After watching some videos on ebay, Minecraft.

My boy Rondo is about to get sucked into the vortex! THE MINECRAFT VORTEX. It's super addictive for some people. Not my cup of tea, though.

After watching some videos on ebay, Minecraft.

Is that any fun? I might try it. I keep seeing facebook jokes about it on my spam fb.

rondo   

Is that any fun? I might try it. I keep seeing facebook jokes about it on my spam fb.

Personally, I find it rather enjoying so far. That being said, this is game isn't for everyone. Generally, you are not given anything and there is no real goal. You just..live and try to survive. A sandbox-style of game if there ever was one...a place to let your imagination run wild.

I managed to get a chicken into one of my spelunking shacks but it proceeded to climb upstairs and jump into a fire. I think I may try to concoct a chicken coup.

Still playing tales of graces F.

I should be used to the battle system but sadly I am not. It's pretty easy and non linear but I still can't grasp it.

Pokemon BW2, from what gamestop tells me, comes out in October and KH 3DS comes out tomorrow.